Nick Diaz’s Instagram wtf?

SOCRATESO1

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Did homeboy not party when he was younger? Every story of his is is with some party people, smoking weed, weird selfies like Zoolander with people who don’t want to necessarily be in them. Is he going through a mid life crisis? Poor dude. Has cash and doesn’t seem to give zero fucks. Good for him for partying but he could use some discretion. Knowing his history talking about his gf committing suicide or how he says his opponents all have lives/ families while he has nothing just makes this sad, like he’s lost and is looking for attention

ADDITION: Nothing wrong with partying, fuck it. Its just odd the way he’s documenting it with the selfie Zoolander selfie vids and being incoherent at times. It would probably be best for him not to advertise it. Hopefully he doesn’t get caught slipping because as a famous person, he’s a target. That’s all.

Last edited:
You're correct... he didn't party when he was younger. He had never drank alcohol until he met Ronda and she got him on the booze.

Let the man enjoy his life.

eh, he's a grown ass man and can make his own decisions

You're correct... he didn't party when he was younger. He had never drank alcohol until he met Ronda and she got him on the booze.

Dude I hear you, but when you’re one of the best fighters in the world, it just seems like such a waste of talent. He should be making money and party like crazy when he’s done fighting

Dude I hear you, but when you’re one of the best fighters in the world, it just seems like such a waste of talent. He should be making money and party like crazy when he’s done fighting
I'd obviously love to see him in the octagon, but it's clear his heart isn't in it anymore. He's done fighting. He hasn't won a fight since 2011.... that's over 7 years ago now. It's time for us to move on.

Last edited:
He was all over the place in this post, but then again Nick's always been incoherent. I have to admit, Nick looks in phenomenal shape for a guy who enjoys his weed and alcohol.

I'd obviously some to see him in the octagon, but it's clear his heart isn't in it anymore. He's done fighting. He hasn't won a fight since 2011.... that's over 7 years ago now. It's time for us to move on.

Yeah, I guess so. He could be making so much cash though which I’d like to see him do so he doesn’t end up broke. I get it though...who gives a fuck what we the public think. He’s fighting for our entertainment and he’s like fuck all of you.

did homeboy not party when he was younger? Every story of his is is with some party people, smoking weed, weird selfies like Zoolander. Is he going through a mid life crisis? Poor dude. Has cash and doesn’t seem to give zero fucks. Knowing his history talking about his gf committing suicide or how his opponents all have lives/ families while he has nothing just makes this sad.
First of all, I think he gets paid to make appearances at clubs (I could be wrong though). Secondly, he's a retard with CTE, so that makes him double fucked, give him a break. Ha

He's done that his whole entire adult life. He's probably of the opposite mind, all this life to live and he's wasting it fighting and getting brain damage.

Yeah that is cool, he’s ruining his life in the process though. Unless he has way more money than anyone realizes, and even then you can’t tell me he won’t have a few regrets as an older man over how he spent his prime. Maybe he has kids one day and he wishes he could put them into private school and an expensive college. Even putting money aside, it’s a known fact that legacy matters to people more as they age.

Don’t get me wrong, because I’m not a square by any stretch of the imagination. I love to get fucked up too, but his shit looks a lot different to me than a lot of other fighters that party. Ex. Cerrone, Bisping, fuck even JJ in some ways. Like TS said, it’s like he’s going through a phase that typically happens earlier in life.

Last edited:
This is why you don’t pay people Anderson Silva money.

Most fighters seem to be self destructive.

He started fighting in 2001. He has 37 pro fights. He’s been done fighting. He IS partying. He’s also getting paid to party. Sounds like he’s doing exactly what you said he should be doing.

No need to fight if he doesn’t want or need to. Just look at Condit ... no heart or desire you can tell he’s showing up and ‘fighting’ for a paycheck.
Even worse there’s Hendricks... getting knocked out by a guy named Dakota while fighting for a promotion called Bare Knuckle. That is not the life.

Yeah that is cool, he’s ruining his life in the process though. Unless he has way more money than anyone realizes, and even then you can’t tell me he won’t have a few regrets as an older man over how he spent his prime. Maybe he has kids one day and he wishes he could put them into private school and an expensive college. Even putting money aside, it’s a known fact that legacy matters to people more as they age.

Don’t get me wrong, because I’m not a square by any stretch of the imagination. I love to get fucked up too, but his shit looks a lot different to me than a lot of other fighters that party. Ex. Cerrone, Bisping, fuck even. Like TS said, it’s like he’s going through a phase that typically happens earlier in life.

Lol at the thought of Nick Diaz’s seed in private school. But in all seriousness how do you know he hasn’t set aside money? Do you know his spending habits? Are you his financial advisor or accountant?

Didn’t think so. It’s cool... I’m not either but I can probably guess that he’s earned at least a few million bucks over his career and he doesn’t strike me as a big spender blowing money on extravagant shit. He’s getting paid to party in Vegas.

Not talking about you specifically but I always find it interesting when Sherdoggers that make like $40K a year are concerned about fighters pay.

dont worry, Nick will be fine. They are investing that McGregor fight money into gene editing that will allow Nick to impregnate Nate.

He started fighting in 2001. He has 37 pro fights. He’s been done fighting. He IS partying. He’s also getting paid to party. Sounds like he’s doing exactly what you said he should be doing.

No need to fight if he doesn’t want or need to. Just look at Condit ... no heart or desire you can tell he’s showing up and ‘fighting’ for a paycheck.
Even worse there’s Hendricks... getting knocked out by a guy named Dakota while fighting for a promotion called Bare Knuckle. That is not the life.

Yeah, just the shit he’s posting is weird. Selfies and posing for the camera like he’s a hot chick. Hopefully he’s in a good spot and isn’t living an empty life. Fuck it party all you want just don’t post that shit especially all that he’s shared with the shit he’s been through

Back