Nick Diaz’s Instagram wtf?

did homeboy not party when he was younger? Every story of his is is with some party people, smoking weed, weird selfies like Zoolander. Is he going through a mid life crisis? Poor dude. Has cash and doesn’t seem to give zero fucks. Knowing his history talking about his gf committing suicide or how his opponents all have lives/ families while he has nothing just makes this sad.
You are so infatuated with the guy's personal life. Are you a fight fan as well or do you just love gossiping like a hen?

Nick should do what he wants, he's a legend of the sport.

Everytime I see him talk he reminds me of my two schizophrenic friends

You are so infatuated with the guy's personal life. Are you a fight fan as well or do you just love gossiping like a hen?

Na son, the hen is the fucking legendary fighter posing like Zoolander on social media. As a true fan, hope the dudes alright. He’s a true fighter and it would be a shame if he fucks up slipping with one of these party bitches accusing him of something

He gets clubs and bjj gyms turnt up and gets paid for it. He smokes the finest canibus and makes boss moves.

I don't find your discovery alarming or depresssing, the man is enjoying his life, dude spent most of his best days cycling, swiming and NOT partying...

People can settle down in their 40s, there's no rush, he'll be able to find an appropirate hen to carry his offspring once he decides he's done eating all dat ass :p

dont-worry-iz-normals.jpg

Dude I hear you, but when you’re one of the best fighters in the world, it just seems like such a waste of talent. He should be making money and party like crazy when he’s done fighting
He is done fighting though :(

He was all over the place in this post, but then again Nick's always been incoherent. I have to admit, Nick looks in phenomenal shape for a guy who enjoys his weed and alcohol.

Phenomenal shape? Looks like normal skinny guy who likes to run and lift weights once a week.

Lol at the thought of Nick Diaz’s seed in private school. But in all seriousness how do you know he hasn’t set aside money? Do you know his spending habits? Are you his financial advisor or accountant?

Didn’t think so. It’s cool... I’m not either but I can probably guess that he’s earned at least a few million bucks over his career and he doesn’t strike me as a big spender blowing money on extravagant shit. He’s getting paid to party in Vegas.

Not talking about you specifically but I always find it interesting when Sherdoggers that make like $40K a year are concerned about fighters pay.

Calm down. I clearly stated I don’t have a good idea of how much money he’s worth. That’s really beside the point anyway. It’s that he’s wasted his prime years, and regardless of how much money has he could have had way more and a legacy. I wouldn’t say I’m “concerned” at all, I really don’t care either way, but I like Nick Diaz so I commented in a thread about him.

Btw, I have to mention that that paid to party at clubs things is made up at worst and fleeting at best. I can’t believe that’s even a topic of conversation. Completely unsustainable lifestyle. See who wants to pay him to come get drunk in 5-10 years.

Lol at the thought of Nick Diaz’s seed in private school. But in all seriousness how do you know he hasn’t set aside money? Do you know his spending habits? Are you his financial advisor or accountant?

Didn’t think so. It’s cool... I’m not either but I can probably guess that he’s earned at least a few million bucks over his career and he doesn’t strike me as a big spender blowing money on extravagant shit. He’s getting paid to party in Vegas.

Not talking about you specifically but I always find it interesting when Sherdoggers that make like $40K a year are concerned about fighters pay.
george bush jr was as dumb as a post and he run the country.

his insta looks fine. ts exaggerating.

Remember how that crazy broad claimed to have put a ring on Nick? That was an epic thread.

Well he hasn’t actually, the drinking didn’t start until cunt rousey introduced him like a poster said above. Smoked weed but it never affected him .
I mean he's been fighting his while adult life. Ricky Williams left the nfl to go smoke weed in Africa, doctors give up the good life to live off grid in a tiny home minimalist style. People do one thing for so long they realize all the other things they've neglected, most often family or "living" in general and they start doing tge things truly important to them.

I'm sure for someone that's been training and fighting mma for well over a decade just no longer doing could be seen as good times.

He will be fine.

Will fight when he runs out of cash.

Lose, complain he's didn't lose the 'fight' retire then slowly build anticipation for his next edibles release.

dont worry, Nick will be fine. They are investing that McGregor fight money into gene editing that will allow Nick to impregnate Nate.

{<jordan}

Fking gross bro lmfao

Back