Nick Could Fight Again. And it Could be Soon.

Hopefully he comes back. He said multiple times he had a shitty camp/no camp and had different trainers.

I would like to see him back in shape and at 170. I think the pressure of fighting, the crowd, weight, and ring rust all played a factor.

I don’t think Nick had anything to do with it. I mean it’s been pretty obvious in Robbies last few fights that he hasn’t initiated and he hasn’t been able to pull the trigger. He came out aggressive, stayed aggressive and hunted. When he’s done that he’s almost always successful

All due respect but that is a pretty wild hot take.

Dad-bod Nick looked like cooked cat shit and was gassed out of his mind throwing punches in slow motion.

Robbie got a win because they found someone low quality enough for him to beat up. If Robbie was in there against another legitimate opponent he would go back to losing. He's a worker and a consummate professional but he's aged out of the system.

He’s way done as a top fighter. I rather see him retire for good or come back for a money fight that doesn’t put him in any danger. Would hate to see him ride off into the sunset with this loss.
Rumor was he got ko’d in sparring. To me that’d explain why he was moving in slow-mo. I’d need to see one more fight to confirm he moves like molasses now.

Dana should just release him and let him ride into the sunset. He's not UFC level anymore and, if we're being honest, he just quit at the end. I'm not criticizing him for that, he'd taken enough damage. But he's old, his heart is not in it, and he's just there taking massive damage for a quick paycheck. Let him do his thing is he wants to go to BKFC or do some crazy boxing fights like Anderson, he could actually make some real money that way and retire for good. I don't think UFC should do another BJ Penn with him.

Last edited:
Looked like his nose was broken, so i doubt his return will be very soon.

Nick could fight Conor, they both are shadows of their former selves, in fact he probably beats Conor

Nate is superior now due to toughness and active and younger.

I think Masvidal beats Nate and Nick again

Back