Nick Could Fight Again. And it Could be Soon.

He’s way done as a top fighter. I rather see him retire for good or come back for a money fight that doesn’t put him in any danger. Would hate to see him ride off into the sunset with this loss.

He tapped to strikes which means he's a bitch, according to Sherlogic.

But yeah he has no business in the cage ever again.

Nah. He looked horrible and bloated. The years of partying have caught up with him and he's a shell of his prime. No way.

<Varys01>

He ran out of gas, as great as his cardio is it just couldn’t make up for the 6 year layoff.

Some people are acting like he was washed out there when at times he looked really really good. It was a great fight, Robbie looked the best he has in awhile. That fight was a lot better than I expected from both

Nick is a shell of his former self. He has no aggressiveness. He had no idea how to get Lawler to stop walking him down. Nick was running this time.

Nick hadn't fought in seven years. I'm not surprised by the outcome, he's done.

Now if he doesn't retire at the post fight presser or in the coming days, Nick might stay true to his words and get that next fight going ASAP.

Nick's postfight convo with DC, Nick said he knew he had that beating coming and I'm sure he knew that the day he signed the fight with Robbie. On Thursday's presser, Nick even looked at Dana and wanted another fight right away if he got his ass kicked which he did.

I think we'll see Nick fight again.

Yes, go on, beat a dead horse...

he quit

& got busted hard

& is deluded... probably thinks he deserves a title shot now

needs to retire

Real fans of Diaz should not want to see him fight again. Sure, he was always a reluctant fighter, but he's at an age where his body is no longer able take the rigors of a fight.

It seems that all he really wants to do is train and help other people, but somewhere along the line someone fucked him over financially, and so he felt he needed to fight.

I dont want to see it.

Its only going to get sadder.

He's just not fit to be in there anymore.

I'm gonna go ahead and throw it out there. Call me crazy, but I'm thinking he needs the money possibly? I have a feeling Nick Diaz isn't the financial wiz that everyone assumes he is. Just a theory of mine.
Remember when he admitted to the world in a Post Fighter Press Conference that he hadn't been paying taxes.

Yeah, and it isn’t going to be against cherry picking, money grubbing, top contender avoiding Usman.

Thank the skies above to Robbie Lawler for putting an end to that nonsense talk.

Fight some unranked guy like Mike Perry or some shit.

He looked just as bad as Nate always does, just a little slower. Its funny to me that people are worried about one guy and continue to root for the other just because he was willing to take more damage.

There were slow-mo glimpses of old Nick that made me remember how entertaining he was in his prime. But he is done. He is absolutely done.

He shouldn't be fighting, there's something going on his life/mental health/well-being
I agree, but I don't mind him fighting vets.

Is Maia still fighting? Someone like that would be ok

Back