Nick and Tyron firing shots at each other...

What is Nick a can on sherdog? He lost to gsp and Anderson... the horror.
Nick's not an easy fight for anyone .

Woodley: "I think you're an inferior fighter, which is why I called you out so I could have an easy win. But, oh shit, I just realized saying you're inferior makes me look like I'm taking the easy way out, so no, actually I respect you and want to give you money. Oh wait that doesn't sound realistic, nm. You do drugs. I'm fighting GSP. Goodbye."

Legit made me LOL.

Firing shots?

Sounds racist.
Ln39oHr.gif

Lawler vs Diaz 2 would have way more interest than Woodley vs Diaz
No shit but diaz says Lawler doesn't deserve the fight because he just lost ! Wtf diaz is borderline retarded !

Nick is a delusional attention whore, and people who say weed is harmless are idiots, because obviously this dude has smoked too much to the point of delusion, because he thinks he's special.

The Guy who avoids interviews like the plague is the attention whore? Keep drinking that haterade. oh and btw. He is special, you have to be when you have a huge fanbase and the mw and ww champions are calling out as soon as they win the belt.

I don't care about Nick, I just want to see GSP fuck Tyrone Woodley.

That's crazy how the sport changed. Now everybody want that big payday rather then take a good fight, get some glory and cash in.
Who ever Nick will face it will be a draw and everybody will tune in.

Nick is now already 33, and he loss already last 2 years of fighting.. just get those last fights of your carreer instead to come back in the future as an old can and ruin your image like Bj Penn almost did with his last fights.

The Guy who avoids interviews like the plague is the attention whore? Keep drinking that haterade. oh and btw. He is special, you have to be when you have a huge fanbase and the mw and ww champions are calling out as soon as they win the belt.
Nick pretends he doesn't like attention, but he loves it. He doesn't like doing interviews, but he also cant shut up.

A guy is washed up if he losses against GSP and Silva....oh wait.
Never said he was washed up. But he needs to stop acting like he's owed a a title fight or big money fight. That kind of stuff is earned. And not winning in 5 years and going through suspensions does not earn that for you

Ehhh he was going to have to defend the belt anyway to get some respect. The guy has NO FANS. Nothing was going to change that unless he defends maybe even multiple times. It's a shame though, he really is a good fighter.

I don't know about having "no" fans, but I agree, he doesn't have many who would pay to see him as a main event. I guess he knows his time is running out and he probably can't hold on to the belt more than one or two fights. Better make the most of it, eh?

Great fighter nonetheless. I respect him for taking the unpopular road, even if it means being unpopular for it. I don't agree with the UFC letting these fights happen tho. So I squarely put the blame on them.

Back