Nick and Tyron firing shots at each other...

Nick is a whiney overrated fighter that throws tantrums if things don't go his way.

Woodley shouldn't have even mentioned his name considering he's far from an elite fighter.

Nick Diaz fans so butthurt about it

The end result doesn't change that a different ref might have stopped it sooner for Daley. The end doesn't justify the needs in this case.
The end of a 1 round fight does in fact justify that it was the right decision to let Diaz continue.

I still don't think GSP is ever coming back, but I think a rematch with Nick would make sense. It doesn't affect the title (so both fighters can keep on doing super fights if they want to or GSP can go back to being retired), both have history (for those that love all the drama) and would generate a lot of money. And on the same card, Woodley can fight the no1 contender Wonderboy.

He wants to get paid. Why should he care about fighting Woodley or Lawler? Also it's weird that you would say he doesn't deserve to fight the guy he knocked out cold.

Nick hasn't won a fight in 5 years. His last legit won came against Daley which was even before that. He's lost to the two top guys he fought while in the ufc. He deserves nothing. No idea where he gets this notion he's a money fighter. Just cause you like money and wanna get paid does not qualify you as a money fighter. I like Nick and wanna see him fight but he needs to stop being so demanding and work his way back up to that status he thinks he had. And bringing up the fact that knocked out Lawler nearly 10 years ago is ridiculous.

I still think that Daley vs Diaz fight could have been stopped on two occasions before it actually was.

You're dumb, he recovered instantly. ''Should have been stopped'' against the guy who won the fight is the dumbest piece of shit excuse I ever heard. Weak.

Gee, why don't people like Tyron tho?

I forgot that only white fighters are allowed to trash talk (Connor)

I also forgot that only white fighters can duck number one contenders in their division (Connor)

Pls forgive me

Wait, Tyrone wanted to get Nick paid? lol

C'mon Tyrone, you are the one calling out Nick Diaz so you can actually make money.

Says who? If that's true and they pay to see NICK fight]

You're a hater, pure and simple. Even Dana said that Nick is a needle mover. People want to see him fight. that's a fact. why the fuck else would the ww and mw champions call you out. He lost to GSP and Silva at mw. That's doesn't mean shit, he doesn't need to climb any ladder.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a Nick fan and he fucked up not taking this easy belt. This is his best possible match up @ WW and its for a belt! Big fuck up. Only possible fight that could make him more $$$ is something like PED Henderson.

most of the things he said about nick are true
well except him wanting to make money for Nick, that's pure hog wash

I'm a Nick fan and he fucked up not taking this easy belt. This is his best possible match up @ WW and its for a belt! Big fuck up. Only possible fight that could make him more $$$ is something like PED Henderson.

Tyron is right. Nick's so high he doesn't even realize what he just passed up. Nick hasn't had a payday in a while and this was right there for him, all he had to do was take it. This of course is assuming that the UFC would allow it, and I think they would because it means more $ for them. Nick is a bigger draw than Wonderboy.

He wants to get paid? Then take a fight because that's what you get paid for.
You mean he wants to get paid even more.
But based on what? He's not top 10 at this point, hasn't won in half a decade and isn't the biggest star in the ufc.
People who get paid more than him are also bigger stars.
He's delusional at best, if you watch his last interview he might have some more serious issues than just delusion.
link?

I forgot that only white fighters are allowed to trash talk (Connor)

I also forgot that only white fighters can duck number one contenders in their division (Connor)

Pls forgive me
shut up racist

Back