Nick and Tyron firing shots at each other...

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

Woodley's response

"Nick you were gone before then. You left after Daley. I beat him and Jordan Mein before this fight. And he was approved for TRT. And when was your last win? All you do is lose fights, get suspended, then complain about not making enough money as of Late. I was trying to get you paid cause I respect you and I feel like you deserve a big pay day, but you blew several seven figures. But you are so high you didn't even realize it. GSP did and we will make that money,"

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/8/4...k-diaz-fires-shots-tyron-woodley-social-media

Woodley: "I think you're an inferior fighter, which is why I called you out so I could have an easy win. But, oh shit, I just realized saying you're inferior makes me look like I'm taking the easy way out, so no, actually I respect you and want to give you money. Oh wait that doesn't sound realistic, nm. You do drugs. I'm fighting GSP. Goodbye."

Gee, why don't people like Tyron tho?

I still think that Daley vs Diaz fight could have been stopped on two occasions before it actually was.

Nick is being an actual idiot tho. Wont fight the champ, wont fight Lawler. What the fuck does he want? He doesent deserve either fight in the first place. He wants to tag team McGregor with little bro or something?

Firing shots?

Sounds racist.

Last edited:
nate took all his shine. bye nick.

Good

They can fight each other after Thompson beats Woodley

But then Nick won't want the fight

LOL @ Woodley saying he wants Nick to get a payday by fighting him

No one gives a shit about you except your mum

He's not a fan favorite
He's not that exciting
He's a cry baby
He's a racist himself but calls everyone else racist

Nick is being an actual idiot tho. Wont fight the champ, wont fight Lawler. What the fuck does he want? He doesent deserve either fight in the first place. He wants to tag team McGregor with little bro or something?
He wants to get paid. Why should he care about fighting Woodley or Lawler? Also it's weird that you would say he doesn't deserve to fight the guy he knocked out cold.

Woodley's premise of wanting to get Nick payed cause 'he deserves it' is rediculous and an insult to all MMA fans intelligence.

He wants to get paid. Why should he care about fighting Woodley or Lawler? Also it's weird that you would say he doesn't deserve to fight the guy he knocked out cold.
Yeah 12 years ago he did. Thats more than half your lifetime. Who is he gonna get paid more against than Woodley or Lawler? Give me some names here.

Why s Tyron acting like he's the money fight all of a sudden?

The belt means nothing plenty of other bigger fights for Nick

Yeah 12 years ago he did. Thats more than half your lifetime. Who is he gonna get paid more against than Woodley or Lawler? Give me some names here.
GSP, Bisping, Chael. Lawler and Woodley aren't draws.

He wants to get paid? Then take a fight because that's what you get paid for.
You mean he wants to get paid even more.
But based on what? He's not top 10 at this point, hasn't won in half a decade and isn't the biggest star in the ufc.
People who get paid more than him are also bigger stars.
He's delusional at best, if you watch his last interview he might have some more serious issues than just delusion.

He wants to get paid? Then take a fight because that's what you get paid for.
You mean he wants to get paid even more.
But based on what? He's not top 10 at this point, hasn't won in half a decade and isn't the biggest star in the ufc.
People who get paid more than him are also bigger stars.
He's delusional at best, if you watch his last interview he might have some more serious issues than just delusion.
Based on the fact that people would rather pay to see Nick fight than anyone else in the WW division besides GSP.

Tyron doing what he should; talking shit. Getting people to make threads about him lol

Back