Nice pics from todays Kings MMA sparring!

Dariush is a good guy to train with as well as Machida. Dariush is a good southpaw. Doesn't fight much like Conor but he should be a good partner for the camp. I doubt McGregor has someone that's closer to RDA.

Dariush is a good guy to train with as well as Machida. Dariush is a good southpaw. Doesn't fight much like Conor but he should be a good partner for the camp. I doubt McGregor has someone that's closer to RDA.

Connie has the likes of Gunnar and Lobov no need for him to worry

Thanks for sharing, didn't know who Rafael was until I scrolled down, he looks HUGE at that angle with Lyoto crouching

OMG! RDA IS BIGGER THAN FORMER LHW CHAMP IN THAT TOP PIC!!!!

Sorry couldn't resist...great pictures, Shogun and Machida in there is amazing

Nice! I really hope shogun can give us a brand new shad face then ride off into the sunset like a true legend deserves

Lyoto helping a few fighters out for their camps. He is also helping Anderson out:

Does Lyoto have a fight lined up?

master Rafael in need of some of that alpha cut/alpha strong combo,for free!!

jk dude still can kick my ass with that extra barbecue in
Lyoto going full Conor against Rafael:
12750296_826471727498675_1296692217_n.jpg

Shogun vs. Dariush:
12749980_519683034870614_604910660_n.jpg

The four and the Master:
12750029_457686257753662_572852156_n.jpg
thanks!

I guess Shogun is now full time at Kings. That's cool, he still has a few fights left.

Next time we see footage of Conor's training, he will be dancing with his movement coach lol. And the butthurt will flow :)
Btw. I'm on RDA's side. Although, I'm interested how it would all develop if Conor won. It would be glorious too.

Back