Nice pics from todays Kings MMA sparring!

RDA is training with champs amd Ex champs, while conor is training with artem and gunnar

I thought this bum gym was a dump by now?

Lyoto going full Conor against Rafael:
12750296_826471727498675_1296692217_n.jpg
I thought that was Hendo

And? It's worked out for him so far. If anything, it's more impressive that he has been able to do what he has training locally.

What a shitpost.

Gotta agree qith this guy. Conor doesn't have the best coaches or sparring partners. But still he managed to reach the top of the food chain. He deserves much more credit by himself than other fighters with similar success that actually have a good camp behind them.

Not saying SBG is crap, but it's far from being the best gym.

RDA is training with champs amd Ex champs, while conor is training with artem and gunnar

Eh, Gunnar is sick grappler, and quite a technician on the feet too.

May not be beating very best guys in cage, but he's certainly great sparrig partner.

Now Lobov is probably better jab at it. :D

The four and the Master:
12750029_457686257753662_572852156_n.jpg

funny how no one actually uses the reebok gear on their gyms..

like, 1 Hayabusa, 1 Nike, 1 Bad Boy, even 2 unbranded shorts yet no reebok..

Forgot RDA had Machida in his camp

Good training partner Machida throws the straight left very well

funny how no one actually uses the reebok gear on their gyms..

like, 1 Hayabusa, 1 Nike, 1 Bad Boy, even 2 unbranded shorts yet no reebok..

you're such a clothing expert that you can tell what brand shorts are just from the back or leg, and when there is no logo on just those parts.. it must not be reebok.

get on the bandwagon and bash reebok more. its the cool thing to do, even if you're wrong.

Thanks for sharing.

KingsMMA + Speed of Sport

Rafael Cordeiro + Nick Curson doing great things!
The more I see of RDA going into this fight the more I feel Conor is being set up to get his whole world fucked apart.

While Conor is worried about promotional posters, Nate Diaz, Frank Edgar, Fabricio Werdum and Robbie Lawler, RDA is focused as a motherfucker.

This has demolition written all over it. I had RDA from the beginning but as the fight draws nearer I'm feeling more and more confident about that.

The more I see of RDA going into this fight the more I feel Conor is being set up to get his whole world fucked apart.

While Conor is worried about promotional posters, Nate Diaz, Frank Edgar, Fabricio Werdum and Robbie Lawler, RDA is focused as a motherfucker.

This has demolition written all over it. I had RDA from the beginning but as the fight draws nearer I'm feeling more and more confident about that.

Conor is doing all the promotion I dont think you have to be worried about his focus.

Conor is doing all the promotion I dont think you have to be worried about his focus.
That's my point, while McGregor is worried about all the intangibles surrounding the fight, all RDA is worried about is the fight itself. Conor is being set up for a demolition.

12750296_826471727498675_1296692217_n.jpg

Shogun vs. Dariush:

The four and the Master:

Good good good .. seeing this only boosts my confidence in RDA. As long as RDA fights smart, he's got this!

Back