Nice pics from todays Kings MMA sparring!

Good good good .. seeing this only boosts my confidence in RDA. As long as RDA fights smart, he's got this!
I can't see how he won't fight smart. The way he dismantled Pettis was textbook game planning by RDA and his team. Pettis's kicks are MUCH more deadly than Conor's. Pettis finishes top guys with kicks both to the body and to the head. He couldn't do shit to RDA.

Let's talk about bottom position. Pettis' guard is slick as butter. He submitted Bendo from bottom position with an armbar in less than second of their second fight. Pettis couldn't do jack shit underneath RDA. And Conor was begging Herb Dean for a "get out of jail free card" standup from under Mendes while Mendes was working! Herb himself (Mr. Zuffa Shill himself) told Conor, "I'm not standing it up. He's fighting. He's fighting. Do something."

All RDA's team has to train for is watch for the left straight. That is IT! The cat was out of the bag in the Aldo fight. There's no way Cordeiro is gonna allow RDA to go in there and rush him. Every bit of his fight favors RDA. There wasn't near the amount of time for Conor to try and get into RDA's mind. As soon as the fight was signed it had two months to happen. And Werdum is trolling Conor and basically doing RDA's light work. There's already a blueprint drawn up on how to beat Conor. He has massive amounts of holes in his game. Compared to RDA he's very one dimentional.

LW's getting the best of LHWs.

Conor wins the WW belt by the years end confirmed.

I can't see how he won't fight smart. The way he dismantled Pettis was textbook game planning by RDA and his team. Pettis's kicks are MUCH more deadly than Conor's. Pettis finishes top guys with kicks both to the body and to the head. He couldn't do shit to RDA.

Let's talk about bottom position. Pettis' guard is slick as butter. He submitted Bendo from bottom position with an armbar in less than second of their second fight. Pettis couldn't do jack shit underneath RDA. And Conor was begging Herb Dean for a "get out of jail free card" standup from under Mendes while Mendes was working! Herb himself (Mr. Zuffa Shill himself) told Conor, "I'm not standing it up. He's fighting. He's fighting. Do something."

All RDA's team has to train for is watch for the left straight. That is IT! The cat was out of the bag in the Aldo fight. There's no way Cordeiro is gonna allow RDA to go in there and rush him. Every bit of his fight favors RDA. There wasn't near the amount of time for Conor to try and get into RDA's mind. As soon as the fight was signed it had two months to happen. And Werdum is trolling Conor and basically doing RDA's light work. There's already a blueprint drawn up on how to beat Conor. He has massive amounts of holes in his game. Compared to RDA he's very one dimentional.

I agree about Conor being one dimensional, with only a left hand to bank on. I am sure that he has worked on some BJJ with Gunnar, but I am not counting on that being enough.

I think that Conor rushing into this fight was not a smart move, and that is one reason (aside from a few others) that I believe he will lose .. he is trying to do way too much, too soon. Him and Kavanagh seem to have lost touch with reality, and Kavanagh talking about fighting Lawler at UFC 200 when they haven't even made it through 196, further makes my point.

Aspiring to do great things is admirable, but putting the carriage before the horse in the process is dumb!

Last edited:
LW's getting the best of LHWs.

Conor wins the WW belt by the years end confirmed.
He will be sucking himself dry in a sauna trying to get back to 145 after his asswhooping from RDA.

you're such a clothing expert that you can tell what brand shorts are just from the back or leg, and when there is no logo on just those parts.. it must not be reebok.

get on the bandwagon and bash reebok more. its the cool thing to do, even if you're wrong.

no man, I'm no clothing expert at all, as you can tell lol.. I was just stating a simple fact, that fighters are being (forcedly) sponsored by reebok, they (supposedly) would have all the incentives to use the product and yet when they can choose they simply do not want it..

It makes you think either the product is not the best fit for training or the company is ripping off the fighters with the draconian deal.

Back