NHL Playoff Discussion, v6: Chicago Anthem Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strombo is taking Friedman's spot. He's being phased out.

Would live it if Marek got some more shine. Brightest guy they have over at Sportsnet.

Dom Moore. The brother who didn't get Bertuzzi'd.

Emerick is god awful. His voice is annoying and he makes up so many words now he's almost a parody of himself. And he's still the less annoying of the pair with Pierre trying to suck off anybody who ever played major junior

As bad as the HNIC crew can be we're damn lucky up here

Emerick is god awful. His voice is annoying and he makes up so many words now he's almost a parody of himself. And he's still the less annoying of the pair with Pierre trying to suck off anybody who ever played major junior

As bad as the HNIC crew can be we're damn lucky up here

I heard Emerick being referred to as the "boy who cried wolf" because he overreacts about every play.

exactly. lol.
well said.
at least emrick stopped saying 'waffle board'.

I'm obviously in the minority in the fact that I'd rather listen to Emerick than Jim Hughson.

Fuck Pierre though.

Strombo is taking Friedman's spot. He's being phased out.

Would live it if Marek got some more shine. Brightest guy they have over at Sportsnet.

He is. He gets weekdays I think.

I thought Strombo was now a super cereal journalist on CNN?

lol at boyle mugging, like he belongs there
2.jpg

3 on 1 Nash shoots and misses the net. (Faceplam)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back