NHL Playoff Discussion, v6: Chicago Anthem Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ludnqvist_Hero.GIF

Just looking at my Facebook feed, I can easily tell who all the bandwagon Ranger fans are. People I know who don't even follow hockey are all going "RANGERS IN THE FINALS, CUP BOUND!"

Hey, the Yankees are second in their division, it's a good time to jump off the bandwagon and go with a winner.

Jets need a goalie but Chevy is so tied to drunk drive it's disgusting Although Hutchinson is doing pretty well for the Ice Caps in the AHL playoffs.

Hutchinson better be at least the back up next year.

And yeah, drunk drive is goin nowhere atm.

Hey, the Yankees are second in their division, it's a good time to jump off the bandwagon and go with a winner.
I've noticed with both the Rangers and Yankees here is that they have some of the biggest bandwagon fans in NY. Anyone who roots for the Islanders or the Mets at least I know are fans of the team win or lose, since both teams are pretty bad.

I'm one of the few Blackhawks fans who live in NY and I finally glad I got to witness them winning the Cup twice in my life, they came close during the Belfort/Chelios/Roenick/Amonte era but after that ended up becoming a laughing stock of the NHL for a long time

I've noticed with both the Rangers and Yankees here is that they have some of the biggest bandwagon fans in NY. Anyone who roots for the Islanders or the Mets at least I know are fans of the team win or lose, since both teams are pretty bad.

I'm one of the few Blackhawks fans who live in NY and I finally glad I got to witness them winning the Cup twice in my life, they came close during the Belfort/Chelios/Roenick/Amonte era but after that ended up becoming a laughing stock of the NHL for a long time

Same with the Penguins, when I moved to Canada and really started getting into hockey they were godawful, I even got teased by Leaf fans, now that they've won a Cup I feel like I can really relax and enjoy the sport a bit more. I'd still prefer they won another though. It's kind of funny on the Yankees note, I remember the week after they won in 2009 there were so many new Yankee hats here in Ontario, a buddy of mine who had was a "fan for life" was telling me how "the drought was over." Yeah, a whole nine years from a three-peat, the horror.

Fucking dollar bill. At the time i was too young to understand it. But as a kid the blackhawks were a big deal in my family and then in a snap the only hockey watched was when gretzky could be caught on the tube. Then nothing until about 2005.

Fucking dollar bill. At the time i was too young to understand it. But as a kid the blackhawks were a big deal in my family and then in a snap the only hockey watched was when gretzky could be caught on the tube. Then nothing until about 2005.

It was much easier to watch the Wolves. Dollar Bill was a putz; thankfully Rocky saw how well that management style worked out.

New thread is up.

Where the fuck is Mir by the way?

Lazy ass bastard.

Kings blew it. Gonna be hard to take Game 7 in Chicago.

It was much easier to watch the Wolves. Dollar Bill was a putz; thankfully Rocky saw how well that management style worked out.

At one point didn't Bill purposely choose to not to have the games televised thinking that would force people to actually go to the games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back