NHL Playoff Discussion, v6: Chicago Anthem Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping beyond all hope the Hawks can pull it out in the next two games to make it to the finals but I'm worried because of Crawfords play in net the past three games. I must say however he looked good in the third and OT last night.

I don't think this is the year the Rangers will get it done. Like a friend said on facebook "Now we know who the Stanley Cup Final runner up is."

If they're going to beat the Kings, they need to score more and Hank is going to have to outplay Quick. That's a tall order.

It's the year of the dogs though, damn near every favorite(exception to Chicago) bombed out. Rangers have the feel-good/perfect-storm story of the year, it's too perfect, really.

Kings will be the obvious favorite, but so were all of the other teams the Rangers have gone through.

I refuse to believe that series is over yet.
People are writing off the Hawks and that isn't a good thing. Sure Crawford hasn't looked good in net the past three games for the most part but damn did he hunker down in the third and OT last night. If he can continue playing like that in net, I have a good feeling about the Blackhawks making it into the Stanley Cup.

Asking Habs fans, was Vanek worth a 2nd round pick in your opinion?

Not even being sarcastic.

Wtf the dog is fucking me around about ip issues? Every other post from my phone

Just looking at my Facebook feed, I can easily tell who all the bandwagon Ranger fans are. People I know who don't even follow hockey are all going "RANGERS IN THE FINALS, CUP BOUND!"

The King vs. the Kings; highlander style.

There can only be one.

What teams are in the market for a goalie?

I'm asking because I think Tokarski ends up starting somewhere.

Islanders, maybe?

Jets need a goalie but Chevy is so tied to drunk drive it's disgusting Although Hutchinson is doing pretty well for the Ice Caps in the AHL playoffs.

xJzcUwH.gif

For real though Ducks goalies gonna fly. Not Toker Rask.

Miller on the fly too. I see him going to a team like pitt tampa islanders carolina

Today is the one year anniversary of Tortorella's firing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back