NHL Playoff Discussion, v6: Chicago Anthem Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao, what a perfectly placed puck for such a spazzy shot.

Only need 5 more and they're right back in this shit. Watch out!

Only good thing about this game: Galchenyuk will be back in. Take that fucking joke Prust out and put some skill in.

Seriously, if that ridiculous display didn't punch Prust's ticket to the press-box, I'm not sure what Therrien is thinking.

That was a full team lack of effort prok. The whole team brought chicken bones to the table. New York didn't even look scary beating montreal 7-2 in that game.

That was a full team lack of effort prok. The whole team brought chicken bones to the table. New York didn't even look scary beating montreal 7-2 in that game.

Their PP was nearly perfect and Nash finally scored... the French Revolution is toast.

Minus Eller, it absolutely was a full-team shart of an effort: but Prust was running around slashing, and nut-shotting everyone making an absolute fool of himself. Why the fuck should he play when Galchenyuk sits?

Galchenyuk shouldnt sit at all for montreal.

What is the word on Gally though. Last I read he was just released for contact like yesterday. How fast do you get him back?

I'm so happy Prust was asking for too much from the Rangers, I would've been so upset if they resigned him. He's not very skilled, he can barely even fight, yet that's what he's supposedly good for, MTL is straight retarded for playing him and not Galchenyuk.

This isn't like when Carcillo was played against the Flyers, Carcillo's agitating as fuck and can actually score if given the chance.

I think Galchenyuk is in next game.

Prust was money in his first year with us, but now he's got a bum shoulder and isn't really worth his ice time. Galchenyuk was only recently cleared for contact, and normally wouldn't be in without another few practices: but after that shit? He's in next game.

Sucks working in a Beer Store on Victoria weekend, I didn't get to check the score still it was almost over, what a smirching, I could tell something was wrong when solemn guys wearing Habs shirts started coming in around 3.

Would have predicted 7 - 2 habs before I would have predicted 7 - 2 rangers.

Just saw MTL goal 2. Lundqvist is so pissed. He's demanding perfection and thats scary.

I cant wait. Im either seeing it tonight or 2morrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BackagainBert
Back