NHL Playoff Discussion, v6: Chicago Anthem Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massive build up to a monster heavy weight title fight.

meh, another CGI laden overblown fluff pic.
and Jesse wasn't even in it with Walter.

Anyone remember those awful Taco Bell commercials from when the last Godzilla was coming out? That damn chihuahua...

Why do I remember this commercial, but I can't do calculus?

Those commercials kicked ass as did that movie and that puff daddy track with the kashmir sample.

I remember enjoying it, but I don't think I've seen it since. There were these weird velociraptor Godzillas, and I don't remember much else.

We need more hockey.

Jesus Christ Michael Page.

Lol at Remedy voting for every team in the poll.

I didn't think that was possible.

Lol at my av, fuck you canti. I had a good av lined up for you too.

I have no desire to see the new Godzilla. It can't be as bad as the 90s one, though.

Lol at my av, fuck you canti. I had a good av lined up for you too.

tumblr_lndi0skbyq1qglifqo1_500.gif

Tito Ortiz just won a fight. Poor Bellator.

Some guy has a 4 underdog parlay on Brooks-Tito-Lawal-Volkov, 5 bucks to win 800, and he was on track until Mo got robbed in the main event. Dirty stuff. Some guy nailed a 15:425 parlay on Tito and Brooks though. Bad night for Bellator.

There isn't an mma event I care about till like august

What do you even say as a coach after a game like this?

"You should be ashamed of yourselves"?

I told my Habs buddy that this was going to happen. Montreal blew their emotional load when they sent the bruins packing. Now they go in against a team without that bad blood. Not saying the series goes to the Rangers but that's how I saw game 1 going.

I told my Habs buddy that this was going to happen. Montreal blew their emotional load when they sent the bruins packing. Now they go in against a team without that bad blood. Not saying the series goes to the Rangers but that's how I saw game 1 going.

Bet slips or gtfo

:)

So I expect the kings to win games 1 & 2

Then lose 3 straight. Its a pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back