• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

Didn't see the performance, but she looks so different. I swear the original Shania died, and they replaced her with some chubby face'd indigenous chick. I've seen some recent interviews with her, and she has absolutely no resemblance to the hot milf Shania Twain. She doesn't even look old. Just different.

Anyways, put on a brave face tonight Oilers and have the fans leave happy. One win at home ain't too much to ask.
Totally agree. Similar thing happened to Gina. I saw her on some podcast total blimp.
Yeah, oilers should win this for the fans and Panthers should win at home for their fans .

Totally agree. Similar thing happened to Gina. I saw her on some podcast total blimp.
Yeah, oilers should win this for the fans and Panthers should win at home for their fans .
I know someone who bought tickets and a plane ticket to Florida for game 5. Gonna lol if cats win tonight somehow

Well that should be game. 2 goal lead is more than safe with Skinner in net and the elite Edmonton D

"The Oilers' defensive analytics are almost as good as [the Panthers]"

Paul Maurice's words. Not mine. Their defense really does not seem on point tonight though.

I've been sports entertained.

ujsk4r227vjc1.gif

Still a comfy lead overall @helax ;)

Back