• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

Rangers-Panthers Game 2 Notebook: 'Free Matt Rempe' movement storms New York​

A trio of Hall of Fame Rangers alumni with platforms on national television — Mark Messier, Wayne Gretzky and Henrik Lundqvist — have all called for Matt Rempe to enter the series in Game 2.

Speaking during Game 1's second intermission on ESPN, Messier made a strong pitch.

“They gotta get themselves emotional. Maybe they should think about having Rempe in the lineup," Messier said. "I’m not questioning the coach, but I am saying he does get in on the forecheck. He does ground and pound. He does get the crowd involved and the players seem to follow that kind of mindset.

you heard it! the moose has got rempe fever!

Rangers-Panthers Game 2 Notebook: 'Free Matt Rempe' movement storms New York​

A trio of Hall of Fame Rangers alumni with platforms on national television — Mark Messier, Wayne Gretzky and Henrik Lundqvist — have all called for Matt Rempe to enter the series in Game 2.

Speaking during Game 1's second intermission on ESPN, Messier made a strong pitch.

“They gotta get themselves emotional. Maybe they should think about having Rempe in the lineup," Messier said. "I’m not questioning the coach, but I am saying he does get in on the forecheck. He does ground and pound. He does get the crowd involved and the players seem to follow that kind of mindset.

you heard it! the moose has got rempe fever!
Embarrassing

Gonna be pretty ugly if Dallas loses tonight. Both these teams need to shed a propensity for not getting over the hump. Hell, all four of these teams.

Embarrassing

Don't hate. Appreciate.

hq720.jpg

Press f to pay your respect.

Back