NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

tyler myers got busted up by a cross check to the face and now he's busted open. 4 minute powerplay. am i dreaming?

Are you 12?

no and neither is my sherdog account but great observation and math skills there boy genius. i think i'm gonna have to have to huddle up next to mcdiver and crystaitl and start flailing up and down the ice and crying to the refs because you hurt my feelings.

Good period for Edmonton. Vancouver most of the time looks like a wildcard team to me. It's amazing they are up 2-1.

One of the reasons I don't watch team sports as much. Way too many variables can screw things up for the team even if the bulk of them play really well.

Reactions: PND
I’m speaking of how you post. It’s like a little kid.

watch out we've got a badass over here. i think i am going to have to go to the hospital and get my feelings fixed for free.

preview.jpg

kane might be looking at a suspension. i doubt thats anything more than locker room talk though.

I’m being serious. I’m an Oiler fan but I’m also a hockey fan. I can admit that was a shitty play by Kane.

i couldn't tell. but yes that was a bullshit cheap shot and we've been taking them all series long.

It is both ways but yes Vancouver has been screwed over more than Edmonton.

i respect your opinion. i just want to see some clean hockey but it's clear we're never going to get that in this series. fuck all these sticks to the face and bullshit penalties and all that. its hard to be humble after seeing edmonton get away with so much bullshit and vancouver gets dicked around on some rather weak calls.

Back