NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

Soucy got a game but Bennet didn't get a game for sucker punching Marchand? Wheel of justice is a fickle mistress.

Nichushkin suspended MINIMUM 6 months.​

Holy shit that's huge news.

spearing someone in the dick yields no penalty but god forbid someone indulges themselves in a little bit of hookers and blow.

6 months + rehab? shit for that kind of penalty he may as well have bertuzzi'd someone.

i wonder if the suspension will pause during the offseason, cause otherwise if the avs lose the series he'll just end up missing the first month or so of the next season. i'm not sure how they're handing it down, but they didnt indicate a direct number of games so i'm just going to assume that he'll be suspended until november.

motherfucker should have hid under the rink with jon jones.

Last edited:
god damn hurricanes tied it. wouldn't have happened if the rempster was on the ice.

i dont know what i have a harder time believing. evgeni kuznetsov playing for a team other than the capitols, or him getting traded for a 3rd round pick.

New York is looking sketchy. Shit is easy when everything is going your way...

That 7-0 start might've gone to their heads a bit. They look like a bully who just got punched in the face.

Everyone forgets about this story:

According to the police report, the woman told police that she was from Russia but was born in Ukraine. She also stated that she "should never have come to the United States and that some guy took her passport and that he was a bad person."

Is she talking about Nichuskin?

Halttunen hatty again. Knights tie after being down 4 in the 3rd

<bball2>

Very likely Nichuskin's last stint with the Avalanche. He can't stay clean and at the same time, it can't be a coincidence that the NHL decides to dish out a suspension in the middle of the playoffs two years in a row that cost them the series.

Back