NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

giphy.gif

I really wish I shared your optimism. I've been beaten into a submission that will not subside until this fucking all-star team makes it to the semis.

At least Samsonov came to play tonight. I'll give them that. That quick get back goal they gave the Bruins just told me that they're still the same team.

Here's hoping I'm wrong...
Didn't say I believed they would win lol.

Who blew coverage?? There's one guy on the Bruins that looked like he might be able to create something and they left him coast behind them on a dump in

Dubas, Shanahan, Keefe and ????
Definitely the latter two, but one of these motherfuckers on the ice have to wave their no-trade and get the fuck out. They're just a bunch of coddled kids playing for funzies. Shitty play by Samsonov notwithstanding, losing is just baked into these pieces of shit. Fuck 'em. Blow 'em up.

So, is that about enough of this "core four"?

Are we done here, yet?
Gotta hope one of them wants out, otherwise you just have to run it back until Marner and JT's contracts are up next year.

Who blew coverage?? There's one guy on the Bruins that looked like he might be able to create something and they left him coast behind them on a dump in
Marner with Reilly not being able to catch up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scultator
Back