• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

Hill has made some big saves so far tonight

i thought the oilers announcer guy was about to have a brain aneurysm in the 3rd lol

Last edited:
lol Fuck Vegas is so good.
Adin Hill is modern day Hasek.
That defense takes everything away from you.
And they make you pay for any mistake you make.
And somehow we were 5-0-1 against them in our last 6 regular season games.

But I'm glad we are out of the hole we dug ourselves into.

lol Fuck Vegas is so good.
Adin Hill is modern day Hasek.
That defense takes everything away from you.
And they make you pay for any mistake you make.
And somehow we were 5-0-1 against them in our last 6 regular season games.

But I'm glad we are out of the hole we dug ourselves into.
Vegas really is just a complete team. Glad the Oilers are back in the thick of things too, but also glad they didn't tie the Pens record. The games streak and 1st team go back to back during the salary cap era is all we have now.

I'll remember this when McDavid leaves for LA.
angry-frustrated-kid-x0d2c99k23gr1lw2.webp

I'll remember this when McDavid leaves for LA.

word on the street is that mcdavid is on his way to vancouver. edmonton is going to trade him and their 2024+ 2025 1'st round draft picks in exchange for elias lindholm and defenseman elias pettersson.

makes sense. it's time to pull the trigger. edmonton needs somebody who can consistantly put in a couple goals every game, and mcdavid's performance yesterday was rather dismal. the only reason he scored was all because of a nice feed from drysaitl in front of an absolutely helpless goalie. that's a no-skill play right there. it's not like he has the talent to tip in a bunch of goals from completely random angles while the puck gets blasted at him or anything of lindholm's calibre. aww hell, mcdavid would have been left off the scoreboard had it not been in the fact that there were no defenders in the way to stop the two of them because the knights forgot that they were on the power play.

Last edited:
Damn, carnage at MSG tonight.

Nasty inury to Sergachev. Seeing him scream in pain like that was rough.

Lol the tifourdo/foligno scrap was decent

As of right now, the entire Central division is on a losing streak. Lol

Just watched the Segachev injury. That looked NASTY.

Back