• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

on behalf of all hockey fans outside of boston, i hope zadorov absolutely demolishes marchand in front of all the bruins fans tonight. just fucking crush the guy. who cares if it results in 5 and a game, it will still be worth it.

on behalf of all hockey fans outside of boston, i hope zadorov absolutely demolishes marchand in front of all the bruins fans tonight. just fucking crush the guy. who cares if it results in 5 and a game, it will still be worth it.
Should happen every night. God willing

Should happen every night. God willing

big z absolutely wrecked one of the hurricanes the other night and didn't even get a penalty. the fans absolutely hated it. i hope he amplies that intensity 10 fold whenever marchand touches the puck.

big z absolutely wrecked one of the hurricanes the other night and didn't even get a penalty. the fans absolutely hated it. i hope he amplies that intensity 10 fold whenever marchand touches the puck.
He’s the man. Won the OHL cup with my knights

426464040_411879537868620_5337641048853200745_n.jpg

tumblr_o3ww9xCjS81sznyklo1_1280.jpg

foligno.png

You are correct, Nick.

I’m going canucks tonight. Flames really did a number on Bruins last game

marchand was supposed to get laid out. not score a short handed goal early in the game. this is bullshit. dunno if i want to bring out my crying towel or my riot gear.

RIP to the Canucks

Turned on ESPN to catch the hockey game. The women’s basketball game ran late of course and holy Lord the ugliest people I have ever seen in my life. Not just women I mean HUMANS. Lol
Switching back to flames devils for now

Last edited:
Broken fib and tib.... That's very optimistic, IMO
I think it depends on the ligaments and tendons, but yeah I saw that today too, hopefully by January of next year , really sucks to see a young talent sidelined like this

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
138cfh
Back