NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

disallowed goal and now tampa gets a penalty. man the refs are really trying to control this game today ever since that quick whistle with the loose puck. now its just gonna be a parade of bullshit penalties.

disallowed goal and now tampa gets a penalty. man the refs are really trying to control this game today ever since that quick whistle with the loose puck. now its just gonna be a parade of bullshit penalties.
Weak call there. I "get" it, but you really can't call that.

refs just after some face time. i didnt even see the penalty.
Didn't at first, but they showed the replay. Had it not been so late after the whistle and on the way back to the bench I don't think it gets called.

I thought the hit after the offsides which was super late earlier in the period was more of a penalty.

Didn't at first, but they showed the replay. Had it not been so late after the whistle and on the way back to the bench I don't think it gets called.

I thought the hit after the offsides which was super late earlier in the period was more of a penalty.

ive already made up my mind. this game is going to be determined by the referees after the result of some kind of bullshit call.

Back