NHL 2019-2020 Season Discussion: Anybody's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know shit about hockey, grew up a "penguins fan" because I wrote Mario Lemiux in 5th grade because we had to pick a famous person to write a letter too and I used him and Jagr to just murder on NHL 94. He ended up writing me back twice and I guess I was like automatically enrolled in a the penguins fan club or some shit, so I would always get shit from them and i'd tell people I was a penguins fan...but really I don't know shit about the sport other than video games i've played recently. That, and I live near DC so I hear a lot about the Caps.

Anyway, that unnecessary BS out of the way.....Dallas got a shot at winning this?

Don't know shit about hockey, grew up a "penguins fan" because I wrote Mario Lemiux in 5th grade because we had to pick a famous person to write a letter too and I used him and Jagr to just murder on NHL 94. He ended up writing me back twice and I guess I was like automatically enrolled in a the penguins fan club or some shit, so I would always get shit from them and i'd tell people I was a penguins fan...but really I don't know shit about the sport other than video games i've played recently. That, and I live near DC so I hear a lot about the Caps.

Anyway, that unnecessary BS out of the way.....Dallas got a shot at winning this?

Yeah it's pretty close to even odds for the final if you ask me.

That's good about Mario that he took the time to write a kid back. The guy was the center of attention since he was a kid and he could easily have turned out to be a Bieber.

Seems like Stamkos is in the lineup tonight. Wonder how long it is before he's hurt again.

Looks like they have Dallas on the run , I know things can change from game to game , but man their all over them

That wasn't a slewfoot, but it sure as hell was a penalty.

I wish there wasn’t the chance for the cup to be awarded tomorrow, I’m going to be busy getting sloshed and watching mixed martial arts

I wish there wasn’t the chance for the cup to be awarded tomorrow, I’m going to be busy getting sloshed and watching mixed martial arts
I know I’m gonna have to watch the fights after but the bolts taking the cup is gonna be sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back