NHL 2019-2020 Season Discussion: Anybody's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know shit about hockey, grew up a "penguins fan" because I wrote Mario Lemiux in 5th grade because we had to pick a famous person to write a letter too and I used him and Jagr to just murder on NHL 94. He ended up writing me back twice and I guess I was like automatically enrolled in a the penguins fan club or some shit, so I would always get shit from them and i'd tell people I was a penguins fan...but really I don't know shit about the sport other than video games i've played recently. That, and I live near DC so I hear a lot about the Caps.

Anyway, that unnecessary BS out of the way.....Dallas got a shot at winning this?

Don't know shit about hockey, grew up a "penguins fan" because I wrote Mario Lemiux in 5th grade because we had to pick a famous person to write a letter too and I used him and Jagr to just murder on NHL 94. He ended up writing me back twice and I guess I was like automatically enrolled in a the penguins fan club or some shit, so I would always get shit from them and i'd tell people I was a penguins fan...but really I don't know shit about the sport other than video games i've played recently. That, and I live near DC so I hear a lot about the Caps.

Anyway, that unnecessary BS out of the way.....Dallas got a shot at winning this?

Yeah it's pretty close to even odds for the final if you ask me.

That's good about Mario that he took the time to write a kid back. The guy was the center of attention since he was a kid and he could easily have turned out to be a Bieber.

Seems like Stamkos is in the lineup tonight. Wonder how long it is before he's hurt again.

Looks like they have Dallas on the run , I know things can change from game to game , but man their all over them

That wasn't a slewfoot, but it sure as hell was a penalty.

I wish there wasn’t the chance for the cup to be awarded tomorrow, I’m going to be busy getting sloshed and watching mixed martial arts

I wish there wasn’t the chance for the cup to be awarded tomorrow, I’m going to be busy getting sloshed and watching mixed martial arts
I know I’m gonna have to watch the fights after but the bolts taking the cup is gonna be sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back