NHL 2019-2020 Season Discussion: Anybody's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean each game they've won was definitive and STL has squeeked by in their wins.
This game should be 1-1 if not 2-1 bruins right now if thats called a penalty and not a goal.

The game is not over yet. I would not be shocked if Boston ties it in the final minute and then wins in overtime.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean each game they've won was definitive and STL has squeeked by in their wins.
This game should be 1-1 if not 2-1 bruins right now if thats called a penalty and not a goal.
Bruins played like complete ass in their losses though. Maybe not like the Blues did in Game 3, but they were certainly getting heavily outplayed in 2 and 4.

The game is not over yet. I would not be shocked if Boston ties it in the final minute and then wins in overtime.
I mean I don't know what else to say other than this game was a complete screwjob and the incorrect team won.
A fake goal off what should have been a Boston powerplay

And now I get to endure NBC milking that stupid cancer kid like a piece of dairy as they talk about how amazing St Louis is for at least a few days, and probably months thereafter since it's a homegame to close it out.

BLUES WIN GAME 5 FUCK YEAH!!! TAKE THE 3-2 SERIES LEAD!!! Lets Go Blues!!

Sucks to lose a game on a bullshit non-call, but the Bruins need to play a lot better if they want to win.

Blues fans not crying about the refs this time huh?

the game is cheapened when calls/non-calls impact the outcome.
refs suck on both sides of the puck IMO

the game is cheapened when calls/non-calls impact the outcome.
refs suck on both sides of the puck IMO
That's basically it. The Bruins didn't play a good game. Looked flat. Couldn't take advantage of penalties. Couldn't get into position to take advantage of second chances. And still the goal that decided the game was off a blatant on-call. Not really the way you want to lose or win a game.

That's basically it. The Bruins didn't play a good game. Looked flat. Couldn't take advantage of penalties. Couldn't get into position to take advantage of second chances. And still the goal that decided the game was off a blatant on-call. Not really the way you want to lose or win a game.
lol what?
looked flat?
They outshot the Blues 39-21 ffs.

It wasn't just a goal. It was a powerplay for the Bruins not awarded too. A powerplay at home for one of the best statistical powerplay teams in the history of the game.

Blues fans not crying about the refs this time huh?
That's the San Jose fans job. Besides Bruins had more then enough time to score the goal needed to tie the game after the missed call, they just couldn't. At least they had the chance to play through the ref's bullshit & a chance to tie, unlike that handpass bullshit in Game 3 of the WCF that happened in sudden death OT.

Funny enough on the night, I've still seen more Sharks fans crying like babies then Bruins fans <45>

I mean I don't know what else to say other than this game was a complete screwjob and the incorrect team won.
A fake goal off what should have been a Boston powerplay

And now I get to endure NBC milking that stupid cancer kid like a piece of dairy as they talk about how amazing St Louis is for at least a few days, and probably months thereafter since it's a homegame to close it out.
You think the networks would prefer a St. Louis win?

You think the networks would prefer a St. Louis win?
They want the team with the cancer kid mascot to win because it's ratings gold and I'm saying it;s likely the Blues win now, not that the Networks fixed it. If the Bruins paraded around a dying child too I'd say the same for them.
It's this season's version of Purdue football boy.

That's the San Jose fans job. Besides Bruins had more then enough time to score the goal needed to tie the game after the missed call, they just couldn't. At least they had the chance to play through the ref's bullshit & a chance to tie, unlike that handpass bullshit in Game 3 of the WCF that happened in sudden death OT.

Funny enough on the night, I've still seen more Sharks fans crying like babies then Bruins fans <45>
I guess I should bump the threads for you.

Woohoo!!!!
St. Louis did it !!!

I hope they can win the Cup on home ice.

lol what?
looked flat?
They outshot the Blues 39-21 ffs.

It wasn't just a goal. It was a powerplay for the Bruins not awarded too. A powerplay at home for one of the best statistical powerplay teams in the history of the game.
They got off more shots, but they missed a lot of second chances because they weren't getting into position like they should. They looked much better than they did in game 4, but they still weren't playing to the level they have for most of the playoffs.

Not getting that power play was a killer as well. That said their power play didn't look great last night either. It is frustrating that the games they are losing are close and could go either way, but when they win they make the Blues look like a minor league team.

They got off more shots, but they missed a lot of second chances because they weren't getting into position like they should. They looked much better than they did in game 4, but they still weren't playing to the level they have for most of the playoffs.

Not getting that power play was a killer as well. That said their power play didn't look great last night either. It is frustrating that the games they are losing are close and could go either way, but when they win they make the Blues look like a minor league team.
Bruins looked slightly better than the blues last night but that’s been the blues all playoffs. Look mediocre or like shit one game & then look great the next game.

Last night the Bruins might have had more shots on goal, but the Blues had a lot of high quality scoring chances which kinda evens things out. I thought both Binnington & Rask played great. Last night was just the Blues night & it had that feel all game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back