NHL 2019-2020 Season Discussion: Anybody's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
meanwhile, Karlsson has groin surgery and will no doubt be gone next season to the highest bidder.

So we had to wait since Monday for Game 5, then we'll have to wait till Sunday night for 6, and then Wednesday for 7? This is gonna be the longest series ever.

meanwhile, Karlsson has groin surgery and will no doubt be gone next season to the highest bidder.
I think he leaves but I'm surprised he is still in the bay, sounded like his wife would go home ASAP

Let's go St. Louis!!!

Hope they can go ahead 3-2 tonight.

Chara with a broken jaw. That could be big if he doesnt play in game 5.
Isn’t it insane how it’s even a question of whether or not he’ll play? Hockey players are the toughest athletes out there.

Isn’t it insane how it’s even a question of whether or not he’ll play? Hockey players are the toughest athletes out there.
was thinking the same thing yesterday when a baseball player went on the IR with a sore oblique.
how fucking embarrassing.
Couture with the Sharks came out after losing seven teeth and played the rest of the game with a face guard.

I don't love it. On a human level the guy doesn't look so good. I Ihopehe started just to give the team a boost and that's it

Also lol another headhunting hit

Why the hell is Backes in the press box & not at least dressed on the bench? Healthy scratch? That’s some shit shady shit. I bet part of him is rooting for the blues now

I've never seen a more clearly superior team (Boston) lose a series like this.

As soon as I say that the screwjob continues.

The NHL prolly wants that silly cancer kid story to reign supreme.

I'd throw every last food item onto the ice right now. No point in continuing this game.

2-0 instead of 1-0 with a powerplay is literally giving the game away by the refs. Not sure how that guy is allowed to work another game after missing something so blatant. I mean for fuckssake even the guy who tripped him stopped playing

I would not say Boston is clearly superior. St. Louis has done a good job at shutting down Boston's top line and getting big goals when they need them. St. Louis has also been tough to beat in the face-off circle and Jordan Binnington has been very strong. Boston also struggles when St. Louis gets a rare opportunity to cycle the puck in the offensive zone.

Boston finally scored a goal. It was painfully obvious they were going to score at some point. They have been dominating the 3rd period.

I would not say Boston is clearly superior. St. Louis has done a good job at shutting down Boston's top line and getting big goals when they need them. St. Louis has also been tough to beat in the face-off circle and Jordan Binnington has been very strong. Boston also struggles when St. Louis gets a rare opportunity to cycle the puck in the offensive zone.
I mean each game they've won was definitive and STL has squeeked by in their wins.
This game should be 1-1 if not 2-1 bruins right now if thats called a penalty and not a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back