NHL 2019-2020 Season Discussion: Anybody's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thoroughly enjoy watching the leafs choke in the opening round of the playoffs. It’s become a yearly tradition.

A bit, but surprisingly not much. Nothing the leafs haven't done to me for years.

Case in point, 3-3

I’ve been to the Bell Centre a few times with my buddy who’s a bruins fan. No one has ever said anything to him besides me. Quebecers are getting soft.

I thoroughly enjoy watching the leafs choke in the opening round of the playoffs. It’s become a yearly tradition.

I’ve been to the Bell Centre a few times with my buddy who’s a bruins fan. No one has ever said anything to him besides me. Quebecers are getting soft.

Yeah, I went to Boston and my buddy wore his Kessel jersey and we got shit thrown at us, but the score turned out to be an 8 - 0 for Boston kinda game and people saw how dead we were around the eyes so I guess they figured that was enough

This totally unnecessary overtime is brought to you by the Toronto Maple Leafs...if they don't completely blow it by then...

Columbus will win this, in less than two minutes.

Yes, I'm a pessimistic, beaten up Leafs fan.

I'm not sure what it is about Toronto since the Big Matts era, but we seem to just collapse when there's pressure, except for the one insane game in Carolina, which was the craziest game of hockey ever for me because I watched driving between three locations and it was like three different games in each spot.

I didn't like Bieksa as a player but he's pretty good on the desk.

Laine not in for the Jets again. Did he break his arm or wrist during that hit or is the wifi so good in the bubble that he's just playing Fortnite?

The 'true north' being pumped in certainly doesn't have that same oomph it does in Winnipeg.

The 'true north' being pumped in certainly doesn't have that same oomph it does in Winnipeg.

The Summer of Stanley

Will the Oomph ever recover

Does anyone here know if next season is delayed?

I'm not sure what it is about Toronto since the Big Matts era, but we seem to just collapse when there's pressure, except for the one insane game in Carolina, which was the craziest game of hockey ever for me because I watched driving between three locations and it was like three different games in each spot.

They are fast and skilled...but they are weak.

Those 00's leafs were well balanced. Now, they've got flash and nothing else. They'll be fine in the regular season, but when the playoffs hit, the sharks circle. They're a paper tiger. Just takes a few mistakes to let other teams get back. They can't win on pure offense.

I didn't like Bieksa as a player but he's pretty good on the desk.

Laine not in for the Jets again. Did he break his arm or wrist during that hit or is the wifi so good in the bubble that he's just playing Fortnite?
His carpal tunnel flared up

His carpal tunnel flared up
He should switch to mouse and keyboard instead of a controller. Wonder if the Jets scouts are on Portage and Main looking for bodies to fill the lineup in case they win tonight.

Dubois with the hatty for the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back