NHL 2019-2020 Season Discussion: Anybody's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panthers manage to stay alive. Didn't see that coming.

Panthers and Coyotes winning a 'playoff' game on the same day. That might be a first in NHL history.

The refs in the Edmonton bubble might need a talking to. They're calling every little thing.

Also if either Edmonton or Pittsburgh lose and end up getting Lafreniere that shit is rigged.

Wonder how many Jets get injured tonight.

Don't make me cry

Can't even tank for a draft pick at this stage either. I hope they accept it's rebuild time instead of stringing this out for a few more years.

It sucks for Wheeler, Helle and Schieffle (whenever he gets back). But we have too many holes to make a serious run. On the plus side, Maurice has been good at developing draft picks.

Go Leafs! Nervous for the game tonight...prefer to win tonight and lose tomorrow...then win Sunday

Don't make me cry

Can't even tank for a draft pick at this stage either. I hope they accept it's rebuild time instead of stringing this out for a few more years.

It sucks for Wheeler, Helle and Schieffle (whenever he gets back). But we have too many holes to make a serious run. On the plus side, Maurice has been good at developing draft picks.
If they lose don't they go into the draw for Lafreniere sweepstakes? Or do they not have a first round pick this year?

If they lose don't they go into the draw for Lafreniere sweepstakes? Or do they not have a first round pick this year?

My understanding is they get reverse seeded like normal, so no lottery pick, but still a mid 1st rounder.

I could be wrong though.

My understanding is they get reverse seeded like normal, so no lottery pick, but still a mid 1st rounder.

I could be wrong though.
I don't think so. I'm pretty all of the 8 teams that get eliminated from the qualifiers get tossed into a draw for first overall. So every team will have a 12.5%(?)chance.

I don't think so. I'm pretty all of the 8 teams that get eliminated from the qualifiers get tossed into a draw for first overall. So every team will have a 12.5%(?)chance.
Yes, a play-in loser will get the first overall pick. The decision that this was even possible was ridiculous in the first place, but here we are.

14 penalties through two periods between the Canucks and Wild. Jesus. That's also after 15 or something in the Oilers/Blackhawks game last night.

Don't make me cry

Win or lose tonight I’m going to be happy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back