NHL 2019-2020 Season Discussion: Anybody's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huberdeau-Barkov-Lafreniere
<NewGina>
ThoughtfulHeftyAplomadofalcon-size_restricted.gif

Wait who's moving to east with the addition of Seattle?

Christ this looks like both the Pens and Habs are throwing for Lafreniere.

John Hynes still fucking the Devils over even after leaving. Guess the Preds deserve it for hiring him. :rolleyes:

Welp, Pens losing sucks. Winning the draft lottery would be funny.

Historically the Leafs would win tonight to keep everyone’s hopes up

Leafs are done. You can see the death around their eyes. For whatever reason they don’t have the sandpaper.

I dunno what they will do. Trade Nylander and Tavares for defence? Has to be something ruthless.

Leafs are done. You can see the death around their eyes. For whatever reason they don’t have the sandpaper.

I dunno what they will do. Trade Nylander and Tavares for defence? Has to be something ruthless.
With a flat cap, nobody is taking JT's contract (doesn't he have a no movement clause too?)

Nylander is actually a decent bargain after the initial year being done

It’s looking grim

I’ve been paying attention my entire life so I’m aware they could fuck up a one car parade

With a flat cap, nobody is taking JT's contract (doesn't he have a no movement clause too?)

Nylander is actually a decent bargain after the initial year being done

I think he does, but if they tried to trade him it might happen...

This squad appears headed for the trash heap of Toronto history though. Hype can be fun but it doesn’t help with contract negotiations. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back