Nganou hit Jairzinho with 3 punches while he was out and up against the fence.

jesus thats just Gorilla strength damn missed first two then just beasts himself for the 3rd bomb. Just shows if you have insane strength you can sometimes win against technique, like what Bob Sapp did to Hoost.

EvCz4U1XUAATi2x

My god i swear, some of you guys have become the biggest pussies

Like I said in a Derrick Lewis thread. There are certain demographics that don't stop when they should. If you can stop at the sound of the bell, there's no excuse to continue to hit an unconscious opponent. That's how brain damage and death is caused.
Dan Henderson

Ok, but who are you? You're a nobody. Actual pro boxers say that Ngannou is skilled in boxing and could do it professionally. Whose word matters more?

Who said that? I’ve never seen it.

Even if they did, likely out of pity as he’s a big name in the UFC.

I have eyes, his Boxing is embarrassing.

jesus thats just Gorilla strength damn missed first two then just beasts himself for the 3rd bomb. Just shows if you have insane strength you can sometimes win against technique, like what Bob Sapp did to Hoost.
lol man looked like he was fighting a child the way he was flying around

Who said that? I’ve never seen it.

Even if they did, likely out of pity as he’s a big name in the UFC.

I have eyes, his Boxing is embarrassing.

Joe Joyce’s manager recalls sparring war with Francis Ngannou - Bad Left Hook

Joe Joyce's manager on what he saw while watching them spar:

“Let me tell you something about Ngannou — he can box at a high level. ... Ngannou was standing in a weird stance. Then just stood upright and started throwing huge bombs at Joe’s head! It took Joe a round to work him out. Ngannou and Joe went eight rounds of holding their feet. It was the most entertaining spar I’ve ever seen Joe in. The hairs on the back of the neck stood up.”

Joyce talking about how Ngannou would be knocking guys out in boxing:

Ngannou would obviously have to make some adjustments in his stance, guard, etc... But he definitely has the skills to be a pro boxer. It's what he started out in before MMA.

Lucas Browne would destroy Ngannou in a boxing match.
Fabio Maldonado was 26-0 in boxing against cans and then made it to decisions against Oscar Rivas and Carlos Takam. I don't think Ngannou would get destroyed by guys in the lower rungs of the top 50.

Fabio Maldonado was 26-0 in boxing against cans and then made it to decisions against Oscar Rivas and Carlos Takam. I don't think Ngannou would get destroyed by guys in the lower rungs of the top 50.

Rivas and Takam both stop Ngannou.

You really think Ngannou is less durable than a 40-year old Maldonado? lol

I’ve never heard of Madalengo I don’t know who that is but if he went the distance it’s because they let him if he’s some bum.

Ngannou isn’t going 12 with Takam or Rivas. No chance.

"demographics" ...aka I am a racist hypocrite who try to use a clever word, and can't even use it properly.

Where do Masvidal, Dan Henderson, Stipe, Bisping, Carwin stand in your "demographic" study? They never walked off after a KO.

It's not racist, it's just the truth. They are more likely to not stop. Pick a street fight at random and my point will be proven.

Back