Media "Ngannou's ego is out of control" - Dana White in 2018

Dana?

Shit-talking someone's ego being out of control??

Well, if that isn't the fucking pot calling the kettle black, what is??? What a f*cking clown. Dana is just tired of having to answer the questions about why the best HW in the world is not in the UFC, and he doesn't know how to blame himself.

Go and listen to Francis interviews, bro thinks he's god's biggest gift on earth and that he deserves more than anyone else. I don't like Dana, but Ngannou is an arrogant diva. No wonder Dana didn't get along with him.

His own former coach said it too when he STILL WAS WITH Ngannou
Fun fact: it was in 2018, around the time the said coach beat the shit out of his wife and got a suspended jail sentence for it.

I don't think it was ever money with Fedor though nor did he say he had big ego nor that he didn't like him as a person.

he just kept spewing hateful shit over long long time like a jealous gf.

I just don't think francis is fedor for Dana nor is he for the fans.

You know, you can be rags to riches and still not have perfect character. Good for him, and Dana is a pos, and doesn't automatically make Francis an angel is all.

Agreed 100%.

Dana is saying that francis is a lousy person. Big fucking deal. Dana has sour grapes because francis, whom came from shoveling shit, was not satisfied with everything he got and demanded more. Dana said no, francis leaves, dana gets pissed.

This is nothing new. Dana said similar shit with fedor when he refused.

Something about a rags to riches story, while appearing greedy, is what's odd.

Back