Ngannou Vs Prime Randy Couture

Ngannou has nowhere near Lesnars wrestling skills so it would be much more difficult for him to keep the right on the feet. Also, ngannou doesn't train jiu jitsu.

How do you know he doesn’t train bjj? Are you in his camp or are you just blindly repeating what Rogan says? Dude had submission victories. A few fights ago when he won via submission, the same Rogan was praising him for the progress of his grappling. Of course we don’t know Rogan to be the type to say one thing one day and something else the next (ie. “once is a lifetime”), don’t we?

Last edited:
yeah right beating Randleman, Rizzo x2 , Vitor, Tito, Chuck, Timmah, Horn is easy work. Go away tuf kid.

Are we still counting Randleman? Dude had brief success until everyone started rounding out their skills. The sport literally passed him by after 3 nights of competition.

Stipe admitted that Ngannou was very strong and he himself was tired when he took him down. I think Randy will try to implement the same plan as he did with Brock only to be KOed later on in the round
Lol i cant stop laughing after reading your post. Haha

Yeah...one is a shit striker who knocked out Randy.

The other is a Skilled striker who would have less difficulty with it.

Francis is a skilled striker? That's pushing it to say the least.. he's better then Brock though (on his feet).

How do you know he doesn’t train bjj? Are you in his camp or are you just blindly repeating what Rogan says? Dude had submission victories. A few fights ago when he won via submission, the same Rogan was praising him for the progress of his grappling. Of course we don’t know Rogan to be the type to say one thing one day and something else the next (ie. “once is a lifetime”), don’t we?

Just because he has insane jungle strength doesn't mean he's a skilled grappler.

Hmm I'm not sure. Ngannou is not Gonzaga. Can't count out captain American, but visualizing it I have a hard time seeing Randy survive the first round.

Tim had serious back issues going into that fight, which is why Randy wanted the fight so badly and came out of retirement for it. Randy knew Tim's back was jacked, and back then champions didn't take a year off for a hangnail.

Oh damn I didn’t know that in the first place

Back