Ngannou Vs Prime Randy Couture

If Randy was under 35 y/o but with his 45 y/o skill set he would win most likely

You idiots have lost your goddamned minds.

In case you forgot:

ufc57chuckkoscouture.gif

CircularLameAmethystsunbird.gif

2vsjgpy.gif

Chuck and Brock don't gas out in 90 seconds.

It's so evolved 42 year old Mark Hunt knocked out one of the new breed of the UFC.

Mark Hunt is upper echelon talent and an anomaly given how long he’s been fighting. He still has to evolve they all do. And I never said the HW division didn’t have disparity of talent in its ranks.

Nah. Francis is just too big and too fast in the early rounds.

Tim Sylvia is a bum.I think you are vastly underestimating the evolution of the combat sport athlete.
Tim Sylvia had a better jab and take down defence than ngannou
I would take prime Sylvia over current overeem people always hated on Sylvia but he had good boxing and amazing take down defence

It would look like Randy/Gonzaga. Only Ngannou would gas sooner.
Randy would drain Ngannou of all energy and break his will.

Randy would have never survived the striking exchanges. Not only did he get floored by Lesnar, you just need REALLY good striking to not get killed by Ngannou, and Randy was way too vulnerable on the feet.

I think there's a really scary 3 minutes for Randy to get through, but after that he can grind Ngannou against a corner and wear him down fast. If Randy gets it to rounds 3+ I think he submits Ngannou rather than only getting a decision.

Back