• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ngannou vs Fury showing people forgot why UFC exist.

JumJum

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
When UFC started it wanted to find out what is the best martial art. We had almost no rules making it basically pure fighting/street fight without weapons however making it stay that way would made UFC boring lay and pray show and too dangerous for the fighters. Now MMA is the ultimate martial art period. the best thing you want for a street fight. Yet people still wanting to see who is the best fighting style while we already have the answer. In boxing match Ngannou will get humiliated and street fight/MMA tyson will. its just stupid and unnecessary. the worst thing we might never see Ngannou vs jones and Fury vs usyk both better fights than the boring shitshow we will get all cause of greed. I just hope that their fight will sale so badly it will finally end those freakshow madness.

And for people who saying its good because UFC fighters need to get pay better. Ngannou could simply go to Bellator or ONE fc if he actually cared and also give more quality fights. He isnt robin hood, he became to be a millionaire because of the UFC and doesnt give shit about other UFC fighters. he just want more money for himself and isnt any better or less greedy than White is.

I find the whole thing silly :rolleyes:
Yeah, Big Frank punches hard, but all the guys that Fury faced punched hard :D

It would come down to technique and Frank would get eaten alive by Tyson :p:p

giphy.gif

*Pats abs*

When UFC started it wanted to find out what is the best martial art. We had almost no rules making it basically pure fighting/street fight without weapons however making it stay that way would made UFC boring lay and pray show and too dangerous for the fighters. Now MMA is the ultimate martial art period. the best thing you want for a street fight. Yet people still wanting to see who is the best fighting style while we already have the answer. In boxing match Ngannou will get humiliated and street fight/MMA tyson will. its just stupid and unnecessary. the worst thing we might never see Ngannou vs jones and Fury vs usyk both better fights than the boring shitshow we will get all cause of greed. I just hope that their fight will sale so badly it will finally end those freakshow madness.

And for people who saying its good because UFC fighters need to get pay better. Ngannou could simply go to Bellator or ONE fc if he actually cared and also give more quality fights. He isnt robin hood, he became to be a millionaire because of the UFC and doesnt give shit about other UFC fighters. he just want more money for himself and isnt any better or less greedy than White is.
Please stop.
That's fucking stupid.

WHite (a guy who does not fight and makes far more money than the fighter) is a multimilionaire and repeatedly fucked the sport for the sake of greed.
Francis, one of the Biggest star in this promotion was just asking for a bigger share of the pie.
But Dana is greedy and cannot give it to him, because other fighters will ask as well (Don't frget that Francis is only asking because greedy Dana already gave it once, to Conor).

Another point is that UFC fighters do want to test themselves against other sports. And why not make money as well?
Let us not forget that Francis did not start his career in MMA.
He wanted to pursue a boxing career.
So it is obvious that he has a sweet spot for Boxing... and what would be better than fight the fucking best guy around for a shit load of money??

Don't be such a fucking hypocrite and claim you wouldn't do it!
And if you would, then what fucking right do you have to cry about him doing and demand him to stay under Dana's contract and shut up?

Please stop.
That's fucking stupid.

WHite (a guy who does not fight and makes far more money than the fighter) is a multimilionaire and fucks the sport a will for the sake of money.
Francis, one of the Biggest star of this promotion was just asking for a bigger share.
But Dana is greedy and cannot give it to him, because other fighters will ask as well.

Another point is that UFC fighters do want to test themselves against other sports. And make money on the way.
Let us not forget that Francic did not start his career in MMA. He wanted to pursue a boxing career.
So if it obvious he has a sweet spot for Boxing and what better to fight the fucking best guy around for a shit load of money?

And if you would, then what fucking right do you have to cry about him doing and demand him to stay under Dana's contract and shut up?

Relax, have some cranberry juice.

I find the whole thing silly :rolleyes:
Yeah, Big Frank punches hard, but all the guys that Fury faced punched hard :D

It would come down to technique and Frank would get eaten alive by Tyson :p:p
This. Frank doesn't have the tools that most, if not all of Fury's opponents have had. I like Frank but he's so far out of his league.

It's already been decided. Best martial art is wrestling. Gives you an advantage on the ground (obviously), in the clinch / against the cage, and on the feet! (because your enemy always worried about the TD).

This is the Ultimate Wrestling Championship after all.

I'm not an ngannou fan, but I want to see him come out on top regarding his negotiations with the UFC. They take advantage of fighters every day, and it will put a smile on my face to see a fighter leave and make more in one boxing match than the UFC is willing to pay him for multiple fights, spanning several years.

Please stop.
That's fucking stupid.

WHite (a guy who does not fight and makes far more money than the fighter) is a multimilionaire and repeatedly fucked the sport for the sake of greed.
Francis, one of the Biggest star in this promotion was just asking for a bigger share of the pie.
But Dana is greedy and cannot give it to him, because other fighters will ask as well (Don't frget that Francis is only asking because greedy Dana already gave it once, to Conor).

Another point is that UFC fighters do want to test themselves against other sports. And why not make money as well?
Let us not forget that Francis did not start his career in MMA.
He wanted to pursue a boxing career.
So it is obvious that he has a sweet spot for Boxing... and what would be better than fight the fucking best guy around for a shit load of money??

Ngannou is already millionaire. Elite kickboxers and wrestlers can only dream about making as much money like he did in MMA. If Dana White never born and UFC didn't exist Francis today was cleaning houses and running away from the immigration police in France (he didn't became to be a boxer because he was illegal immigrant and didn't had enough connections, being pro mma is easier).

This is called capitalism. Why would Dana be a fighter? It's stupid. In Soviet Union North Korea and venezuela everyone just like you cried why the big boss always make so much more money then me? Fuck him let's kill him and make equal payment for everyone. Turns out management is super hard and it just caused to everyone be poor.

Another example is let's say you're a cook in a restaurant. One day you say why my restaurant owner make so much money than me and doesn't even making the food he sales? Fuck him i need to make the most money here. Ok so you are free to open your own restaurant just to discover its super hard, your'e risking your money per day and eventually you get bankrupt.

Last thing he wants money for himself. He got enough money already and just want more and more. He knows better than any retarded fan he going to get humiliated but he doesn't care as long he get better money. If it was purely from sport love and not greed he would stay all of he's life in MMA. Learn about economics before speaking nonsense.

Fury would wreck ngannou in a street fight or mma too. Probably even faster because of the small gloves

Ngannou is already millionaire. Elite kickboxers and wrestlers can only dream about making as much money like he did in MMA. If Dana White never born and UFC didn't exist Francis today was cleaning houses and running away from the immigration police in France (he didn't became to be a boxer because he was illegal immigrant and didn't had enough connections, being pro mma is easier).

This is called capitalism. Why would Dana be a fighter? It's stupid. In Soviet Union North Korea and venezuela everyone just like you cried why the big boss always make so much more money then me? Fuck him let's kill him and make equal payment for everyone. Turns out management is super hard and it just caused to everyone be poor.

Another example is let's say you're a cook in a restaurant. One day you say why my restaurant owner make so much money than me and doesn't even making the food he sales? Fuck him i need to make the most money here. Ok so you are free to open your own restaurant just to discover its super hard, your'e risking your money per day and eventually you get bankrupt.

Last thing he wants money for himself. He got enough money already and just want more and more. He knows better and any retarded fan he going to get humiliated but he doesn't care as long he get better money. If it was purely from sport love and not greed he would stay all of he's life in MMA. Learn about economics before speaking nonsense.

Fallacy after fallacy. Giving bigger share of pie to fighters does not equal Communism, it's just less profit for the corporation. You think UFC is operating at 100% efficiency? They got so much useless overhead and excess profit it's not even funny, they can definitely afford to give more.

Fallacy after fallacy. Giving bigger share of pie to fighters does not equal Communism, it's just less profit for the corporation. You think UFC is operating at 100% efficiency? They got so much useless overhead and excess profit it's not even funny, they can definitely afford to give more.
UFC aren't saints nor Francis. As corporation they are trying to get the highest profits. Union will be the best option and i hope it will happen. But you gotta remember all of the elites could simply go to bellator and they don't do it because in reality UFC treats them much much better than you think.

Boxing management incontrary is complete corrupt shit circus and need to change from its core. And there is even more money going to waste. There are many articles that explain about it in details.

Fury would wreck ngannou in a street fight or mma too. Probably even faster because of the small gloves
In boxing with or without gloves obviously it's Fury by murder. But in street fight?<45><45><45><45>You think Francis is stupid? He would stay in kicking range or grapple. No way he'll box with Fury

Last thing he wants money for himself. He got enough money already and just want more and more. He knows better than any retarded fan he going to get humiliated but he doesn't care as long he get better money. If it was purely from sport love and not greed he would stay all of he's life in MMA. Learn about economics before speaking nonsense.

Never understood that kind of logic.
Sure he made money, sure White and the UFC deserve credit and money also but the way the profit is divided right now is not working and is not fair.
Thats why you get those silly matchups being discussed.
Little clashs between the ufc and fighters will arise more and more till the ufc gives more money to those guys.
If not, they will be caught up by courts of justice or a union or both.
It will only take time but they will share the money more equally

Back