Ngannou vs Carwin who takes it?

Lol, you claiming Francis' power is "just on another level" is the exact same thing you're accusing me of doing.

Yeah, Carwin retired after to losses against top guys but he absolutely destroyed Brock and that fight never should have made it out of the first RD to begin with so he only really got completely out classed once against a prime JDS who was a very different fighter to the one Francis beat last night and Francis has never given us any indication that he could do what JDS did sticking Carwin with the jab and picking him apart from the outside. Has Francis ever even thrown a jab?

I don't know how you came to that conclusion. I never said Carwin is a guaranteed win, I said he has more ways to win the fight making him the safer bet when combined with his chin and power to possibly make Francis hesitate like he did when faced with that same threat against Lewis.

Well he was losing his fight vs gonzaga before connecting, so who cares after happen before?

He obviously doesn’t have a gas tank n never really show the ability to fight past 1st round.

Also ngannou boxing is much better.

All carwin has is power.

Francis moves in n out much better, has better head movement, sets up his puches better, counters better, is faster/lighter on his feet n knows how to read his opponents, lure them in n set them up for counters.

That’s why he made all those ufc top fighters look like amateurs. It’s not just them being “past their prime”. They are still top fighters n shouldn’t be looking completely lost vs a newcomer like that.

Well he was losing his fight vs gonzaga before connecting, so who cares after happen before?

He obviously doesn’t have a gas tank n never really show the ability to fight past 1st round.

Also ngannou boxing is much better.

All carwin has is power.

Francis moves in n out much better, has better head movement, sets up his puches better, counters better, is faster/lighter on his feet n knows how to read his opponents, lure them in n set them up for counters.

That’s why he made all those ufc top fighters look like amateurs. It’s not just them being “past their prime”. They are still top fighters n shouldn’t be looking completely lost vs a newcomer like that.
Francis has never really shown the ability to fight past the first round either or come back when faced with adversity the way Carwin did against Gonzaga.

JDS didn't look "completely lost" and neither did Cain. JDS dropped Francis with a leg kick and looked like he was going to answer a bunch of the lingering questions about Francis before inexplicably throwing an overhand from 3 miles away with zero attempt to disguise it and got clipped on the back of the head and Cain didn't look lost either before catching an upper cut while shooting in.

We've already established Francis has game changing power and believe it or not I'm actually a fan of the guy but I'm not ready to crown him as an unbeatable GOAT just yet with so many of the questions the Stipe fight left us with remaining unanswered combined with his extremely limited skill set.

This is HW so being as big as he is with that kind of power can take you a long way but as far as him actually being a great fighter with the heart and mental strength of a champion that is still yet to be determined IMO.

Carwin would get destroyed. Dude is the most overhyped HW ever.

carwin was to physical. mushes him against the cage and feeds the room uppercuts

Back