Ngannou vs Carwin who takes it?

Pierced7681

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I think Big Shane hits harder and could mix up the takedown threat and he throws real GNP, unlike Stipes pitter patter shots.

Carwin late first round tko on the ground

tough, shane had a good wrestling pedigree but wasn't very agile/mobile by the time he was at the top of ufc. he was already in his mid 30s with injuries.

i think carwin sleeps him. he had a short run but he was putting people in body bags, not just dropping them

Carwin 7/10

Carwin beats him to the punch. Ngannou throws wider and more looping punches. Shane knocked people out with shorter and faster punches. He had a great straight right.

Carwin also had much better wrestling and very devastating GNP like TS said.

Ngannou couldn't do anything to Lewis or Stipe. I think Carwin could have beaten Lewis. At the very least land some significant strikes which is something Ngannou couldn't do.

Carwin,

Shane had no need to swing punches, a simple tap or touch from him was enough to send you into the next dimension.

Lol Ngannou would drop him in the first exchange. These guys must be kidding

Probably Carwin, it would be a very fun matchup.

Ngannou has better timing and distance management and his strikes come at all sorts of angles.
Carwin had pretty good wrestling, but not better than Cain or Blaydes, I don't think he mixed things up well enough to take Ngannou down and I don't think his C-level BJJ would be enough to submit Ngannou, who's never been submitted.

Ngannou has better timing and distance management and his strikes come at all sorts of angles.
Carwin had pretty good wrestling, but not better than Cain or Blaydes, I don't think he mixed things up well enough to take Ngannou down and I don't think his C-level BJJ would be enough to submit Ngannou, who's never been submitted.
Carwins brute force was intense though too lol

Carwin was a scary mofo. Ngannou is also a scary mofo....not much of a contribution, but I do know one thing, it would be a very brief fight

The dual of the 6'5 beasts!

Prime Carwin tko r1. One months after prime its a toss upper.

The dual of the 6'5 beasts!

Prime Carwin tko r1. One months after prime its a toss upper.

Ngannou is 6’4...

anthony-hamilton-vs-francis-ngan.jpg

NagOkQM.jpg

Back