Media Ngannou training with psuedo intellectual martial artist MJW

They never leave
I literally have hundreds of drug fueled messages from him, the days after Conor lost to Poirier via balloon foot, that man literally sent messages about how he's going to kill me, put me in a coma and wanted to know my real name so he could send his "clan." to find me in my city. Dude was messed up, even tried to invite a mod into the private messages only for it to backfire on him & show how unstable his brain is. Good riddance, but I know he's still lingering around.

MJW is another seagull. He's very full of himself but he's semi legit and could defeat some non sherdoggers. I would like a legit fight between him and Scott Adkins.

We know Ngannou is ducking Lewis but its a bit harsh to be calling him a fraud

I was willing to give Frank some benefit of the doubt.

But if a Senior Mod says he is ducking, than all criticism is merited.

If a champion ducks anybody that can make weight... Fuck them.

Or we can put on our tinfoil hats and blame it all on Dana... Francis and Charles Olivera have been ready and able to defend and it's Dana that is holding everything up for reasons unknown.

MJW is another seagull. He's very full of himself but he's semi legit and could defeat some non sherdoggers. I would like a legit fight between him and Scott Adkins.

scott won the 1st fight via leg kicks

He's a bit like a martial arts equivalence of groupies. He can't fight them but posts "training" footage to glorify himself against every single fighter he can find.

Kinda lika Steven Segal

Bispoing is a movie whore. He would say anything nice about anyone that he thought could get him in more movies
lol Bisping keeps it real. he has no problem talking about when is MJW being a dick/insensitive as well.

also here bisping says Hemsworth kick was "garbage" not that he could improve or that it was ok. literally garbage is what he said.

if you're gonna discredit bisping's word put some effort into your blind dismissal. make your reasoning a lil more believable next time lol.

lol Bisping keeps it real. he has no problem talking about when is MJW being a dick/insensitive as well.

also here bisping says Hemsworth kick was "garbage" not that he could improve or that it was ok. literally garbage is what he said.

if you're gonna discredit bisping's word put some effort into your blind dismissal. make your reasoning a lil more believable next time lol.

He's being a retard. What does he want MJW to do? Honey I'm so sorry! Cry on my shoulder

Zab Judah: "Tyson would sleep MJW"

MJW: "Zab hasn't seen me box"

Is MJW in a nutshell. Little pro experience. Can handle himself vs anyone.

He also tried to educate kimbo on striking and telegraphing
Tried?
Kimbo was mind-blown af like everybody else there.
Idk if he paid kimbo to act like that stuff worked on him, but… the things he was explaining were all gibirish. Same bs he explained in the vid with Alan Jouban as his lil assistant.

Michael Jay White trained martial arts for many years....he probably has more standup skills than Ngannou. I'm no fan of his, just stating facts. They can spare for sure.

Bispoing will never be at a level where a guy like Hemsworth will pay him any time. Mjw is a c lister who could help mike get into some c level movies

MJW is a legit martial artist. I remember Joe Rogans story of him kicking a fucking bag off, breaking the chain.

he may be too old to be in the UFC or any other MMA org but he has life long martial arts experience more so than anyone here can ever dream of.

I think what makes MJW insufferable is him posing as a fighter and sometimes disrespecting real fighters who have put it all on the line and had their chin tested. He comes off as a know it all, without having any real receipts. Good thread. This stuff needs to be called out more.

Bisping sparred with him and was impressed. The count isn’t in the business of giving out compliments easily .
Nah, I think he was just being nice. You don't slag off higher status actors than you while trying to make a name for yourself in the industry. I don't know what Bisping said (unless you have a link) but I suspect it may be 'yeah I was impressed, expected him to be shit' kind of comment.

MJW is still a fraud that pretends he could fight but just chooses not to, weak.

Back