Media Ngannou training with psuedo intellectual martial artist MJW

That’s true but it doesn’t excuse MJW being arrogant, condescending and delusional to pro fighters.

Can you show proof of this?? Seems like something everyone is pulling out of their ass just to hate on a life-long martial artist who chose acting, instead of fighting for peanuts.

MJW thinks that 911 wasnt an inside job
To be fair, during Kennedy's term CIA okayed Operation Northwoods. Since the 60s, the US has been cool with state sponsored acts of terror on American soil against AMERICANS as long as they blamed it on a different country to manufacture a justifiable reason for war with whichever country they falsely blame. 30 years later after the plan Operation Northwoods was okayed it became declassified in 91. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Here's what I know. Self terrosim to start wars is old news for our country. We entered a war as a result of 9/11. The plane crash caused the buildings to collapse in a peculiar way. This was said to be because of Jet fuel melting the steel. Europhysics (a very reputable physics magazine) says jet fuel couldn't do that to a building the most likely cause based on the science appears extremely similar to ____ (you can read the article to see what ___ is i don't want their words being interpreted as mine) (https://www.europhysicsnews.org/articles/epn/pdf/2016/04/epn2016474p21.pdf). The Government lies often, and confesses to misinformation given often via declassification.

Who knows what's gonna be declassified in 100 years. All i know is the story given to us has glaring holes. I would think we'd dig deeper if the only hypothesis given to why the buildings collapsed the way they did doesn't agree with the science of matter and energy (laymen's definition of physics). That doesn't an inside job is the only possible explanation, though. This just says a plane alone causing this is dubious. Perhaps an unknown third part or a serious fundamental design flaw we currently aren't privy to exists in buildings at that height. Or these things are known and just simply classified. I doubt the truth comes out in our lifetime.

Bisping sparred with him and was impressed. The count isn’t in the business of giving out compliments easily .
Bisping has been trying to get in to the movies, so he has a reason to be complimentary of anyone with connections in hollywood.

Zab Judah: "Tyson would sleep MJW"

MJW: "Zab hasn't seen me box"

Is MJW in a nutshell. Little pro experience. Can handle himself vs anyone.

Did that conversation happen?

Can you show proof of this?? Seems like something everyone is pulling out of their ass just to hate on a life-long martial artist who chose acting, instead of fighting for peanuts.

Watch from around 1:30 onwards.

He’s extremely condescending. Pretty much says he could wipe his boots on Perry but it wouldn’t be worth his time.

Bispoing will never be at a level where a guy like Hemsworth will pay him any time. Mjw is a c lister who could help mike get into some c level movies
Keith Jardine made it into the Marvel Universe. He also got to work with Bryan Cranston and Bruce Willis. Talking shit about an actor could lose you a foot in the door role like "thug #1 in an opening scene". It's hollywood Chris will pay him time to get his role replaced because the size of an actor's ego can't be underestimated some hear every negative thing said about him. Pettiness then ensues. Getting into movies isn't the only goal not getting kicked out is as well. It's politics 101, that's how I know you're a troll. You're ignoring the obvious.

Jon also sparred with him from what i heard too.
He's light sparred a number of MMA fighters and I've heard nobody diss him. They aren't sparring hard, mind you, so it's whatever, but everyone who's trained with him or sparred with him had good things to say about his ability.

And whatever else, that's a FLY ASS jumping side kick. Man is almost 50 yrs old doing that.

He’s extremely condescending. Pretty much says he could wipe his boots on Perry but it wouldn’t be worth his time.

...OK I see whats going on here...

He gives praise to bisbing, Jon Jones, Ngannou..etc(former champs/current champ) but... nvm dude..

Someone who has trained multiple martial arts their entire life thinks they can beat MIKE PERRY, who they also outweigh by at least 50 lbs of muscle. MIKE PERRY.

I can tell you're not a martial artist at all. Especially if Mike perry is your measuring stick for a martial artist. The guy literally has spared with multiple ufc champions.. boxing as well. Mike perry was just talking about how JAKE PAUL kicked his ass. You gotta do better with the hate.

Sherdog "let's ignore what the actual ranked fighters say and listen to MIKE PERRY"

Last edited:
He's being a retard. What does he want MJW to do? Honey I'm so sorry! Cry on my shoulder
lol i feel you completely. MJW doesn't have to do shit. get condolences from somewhere else if it's not given. personally idgaf about a dog dying. i care about the person caring so i'd ask them how they're doing where they're at questions to help them reminisce to ease their feeling of loss. only because i can help improve someone's move soley by asking questions and listening. that's not a lot to ask for and why not affect someone in a helpful manner?

Funnily enough I'm similar to MJW. My grandmother who i'd see at least once a week passed due to COVID but I didn't feel much. So i'd feel the same way MJW did. Death hits people differently so cause MJW couldn't relate to being down cause of a dog's death he'd need his dawg to die to feel anything most likely lol. Relating to another person is cathartic and occurs naturally for most so he couldn't relate, no catharsis. MJW chose not to apply his emotional awareness. Even though you don't personally relate, questions and listening can cause the catharsis despite not personally understanding the feeling they feel. You just feel they're in need of some catharsis and then ask questions to understand to what degree.

But ain't nobody obligated to do that for you lol. However, it's like crying out for help and them being oblivious to your signals lol.

As per usual there will be no sparring footage from this fraud

The dudes a legit martial artist lol...

You dont have to be UFC champion to be a true martial artist lol..

Theres martial artists all over the word who could given the right time and space beat MMA champions in a fight ...MMA is a new sport its foolish to think all the best fighters in the world are doing it truth is theres likely many great fighters outside the MMA realm we just dont know

For the record, I wasn't familiar with MJW outside his movies, but I've never been a fan.
He's too "Badass" in his films, and you never feel any suspense or stakes. He just rips through anyone in his way.
Even in the Undisputed movie, he was ripping Boyka apart and lost the first fight because somebody drugged his drink. What am I suppose to expect when he goes on a training montage to rematch the guy he was already beating?

For the record, I wasn't familiar with MJW outside his movies, but I've never been a fan.
He's too "Badass" in his films, and you never feel any suspense or stakes. He just rips through anyone in his way.
Even in the Undisputed movie, he was ripping Boyka apart and lost the first fight because somebody drugged his drink. What am I suppose to expect when he goes on a training montage to rematch the guy he was already beating?

The writing on most martial movies is soooo bad... I dunno why cuz the action stars are willing to go through it all the way but the stories are so bad .. Ud think someone would of gotten right by now in the balance of story and action...

John wick comes to mind but thats a shooter...but we need a john wick of martial arts

MJW is a legit martial artist.... A lot of credible sources have said that. I'm not saying at his age he could just walk into the UFC and compete. But there's nothing unrealistic about the idea of a life long martial artist and celebrity using it to his advantage and training with MMA fighters just for his own benefit and knowledge of a sport he obviously loves.
Mma fans are insecure and are scared of their stuff being linked to anything close to fake. *cough* wwe

Perry talked mad shit first. As far as i know, MJW invited perry to his gym and he can show him a few things. Perry to this day has never done so.

MJW sent location
Perry: Crickets…and then loses fights

The dudes a legit martial artist lol...

You dont have to be UFC champion to be a true martial artist lol..

Theres martial artists all over the word who could given the right time and space beat MMA champions in a fight ...MMA is a new sport its foolish to think all the best fighters in the world are doing it truth is theres likely many great fighters outside the MMA realm we just dont know
The problem with mma fans is lack of open mindeness. They have the “mma fighters is the best of the best and everything else sucks” mentality.

Plus , not every martial artist or someone who trains has to fight in a cage to prove to strangers how good they are.

Back