Rumored Ngannou to earn $20 million, not including PPV and sponsorships against Anthony Joshua!

Ngannou to earn $20 million, not including PPV and sponsorships against Anthony Joshua!

AJ sells PPVs very well even without Ngannou

untitled-2-jpg.1023147

BTW Saudis are well known for paying athletes shit tons of money! They pay soccer veterans hundred millions per year! That's more than any North American leagues (NBA, NFL, MLB etc.) wages.

They also signed golfer for $500 million!

Not a fan of Saudi or sports washing, but they respect athletes way more than old hacks like Dana.

Joke of a division.

Boxing needs too be careful because the Saudis aren't invested in boxing long term and will pull the rug out if they feel like it

Joke of a division.

Boxing needs too be careful because the Saudis aren't invested in boxing long term and will pull the rug out if they feel like it
"Boxing" who?

By the time the Saudis pull the rug, Big Frank would be a happily retired multimillionaire.

The recent files that we're released from the lawsuit that show how much Jones, Rousey, Anderson and GSP were paid with PPV points.

Connor never got more than 2.5 million with over a million buys lol

Jones never making that much

The promoter is going to bleed money on this one! Happy for Francis though he deserves everything good he has worked for

Even then, it's still not quite accurate. Jon is fighting Stipe and you know that's gonna be a big pay day around 10 million for him, maybe more. And who knows what he will do after.
That much ???

Yes, the most anticipated fight in the world is occuring at 2:30pm on a Friday afternoon.
not that i think this is the most anticipated fight in the world, but you do know there's places outside the US, right?

Connor never got more than 2.5 million with over a million buys lol

Jones never making that much

lol, those were legal documents with disclosed pay that are part of the lawsuit. All you gotta do is add the numbers up sport. Not hard

That much ???

I think so. Jon is gonna go all out for his possible last fight. If Francis was getting 8 mill. You know Jon will get more for this fight.

lol, those were legal documents with disclosed pay that are part of the lawsuit. All you gotta do is add the numbers up sport. Not hard

Even with Show money Connor never got more than 3 mill per fight as the highest paid athlete. The PPV was well over a mill when he got that 3 mill as well. How is Jones coming close to that?

Even with Show money Connor never got more than 3 mill per fight as the highest paid athlete. The PPV was well over a mill when he got that 3 mill as well. How is Jones coming close to that?

Conor got paid more. He got paid (in millions), 4.5 vs Aldo, 5.5 vs Nate 1 and 2, 6.8 vs Eddie. Those are with PPV. What you're talking about is his disclosed base. There is far more to it than that. The Khabib he got paid way more.

Jon never got the paid the money that Conor did, his base and PPV wasn't as high. But for for his fights from 2011 to 2016 ( Rampage to OSP he made 18.6 million. That doesn't include second fight with DC, which was his highest PPV fight and he made over 4.5 mill for that one. Also doesn't include Santos, Reyes and Gane. You add it all up, Jon has done quite well.

Kind of. Joshua doesn't have a belt right now, so I guess its OK. Kind of lame for a guy 0-1 to be getting a multi million dollar payday and his second shot at the elite.

Fair enough, I mean you'd have to say Ngannou is legit even just on his performance in that fight, and I think he gives AJ a run for his money too (I never would have said that 6 months ago)

Fair enough, I mean you'd have to say Ngannou is legit even just on his performance in that fight, and I think he gives AJ a run for his money too (I never would have said that 6 months ago)
I thought it was more of a case of Fury looking really bad.

@orca please tell these fools how passing on $8m for at least three times more a night is indeed the same as ducking jones.
because he endagers a loss against jones
pretty obvious isnt it?
a loss to jones no one would give him a slightest chance to box

isnt it obvious?
also the fighters benefits and alot of bs just to get out of the ufc and duck a loss

@orca please tell these fools how passing on $8m for at least three times more a night is indeed the same as ducking jones.
and yeah if jon jones was the one who left and declined the 8 mill offer
to go to a c league
you actually believe that the guy who left didnt duck a lose are you?

lol pretty sure if where on court youd lose
basically your opinion doesnt really make sense

its like an opinion of a child

are u a westerner? im just curious i thought you guys have a good education system there
lmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back