Rumored Ngannou to earn $20 million, not including PPV and sponsorships against Anthony Joshua!

Top football players who are still in their prime such as Mane, Mahrez, Brozovic, Savic, Coulibaly, Fabinho, Seko Fofana, Ruben Neves just to name a few, they have left the top European Leagues to be transferred to the saudi league too.
Wild..

Not only soccer players, they also signed a GOLFER for $500 millions for 3 years! Sport that most of the people on earth don't give a F**K about!

Ridiculous!
<Y2JSmirk><Y2JSmirk><Y2JSmirk>

Dana is never going to forgive Francis for this. He's going to erase him from UFC history unless he comes back after his boxing stint which seems unlikely.

what the fuck is wrong with you???

"i enjoy this thing that people sacrifice their brains for"
"also I don't want these fighters i regularly watch sacrifice their brains for my entertainment to be prospering"

get help you fucking psycho

you sound like you are really emotionally invested in this Ngannou thing. Good for him he's making money I just don't have interest in boxing matches. I rather see him fighting but it's not really a big deal.

Also are you emotionally invested in everyone from every TV show you watch? This is a hobby for a lot of us not a way of life. Haha

Yep 100%! Saudis are paying hundred of millions to the soccer vets who are past their prime & close to retiring.

Salaries of Ronaldo, Neymar & Benzema are above $200 million. Insanity!

It's irrelevant to the thread, but all the salaries of futbol players playing in the Saudi League, while outrageous, are very exaggerated. Maybe, maybe Ronaldo is close to the reported sum, the rest, half or a third of reported.
You mean some people believed it was all about charity ?
According to the opinions expressed in multiple threads in this very forum, it was about principle. :rolleyes:

Really shines a light on UFC fighter pay, Conor's crazy pay day vs Floyd Mayweather, Ngannou's pay days vs Fury and Joshua. In one fight, you can earn your entire career worth of pay in the UFC.

It's irrelevant to the thread, but all the salaries of futbol players playing in the Saudi League, while outrageous, are very exaggerated. Maybe, maybe Ronaldo is close to the reported sum, the rest, half or a third of reported.

According to the opinions expressed in multiple threads in this very forum, it was about principle. :rolleyes:
i see what you say and i think you didn't catch the whole thing, yout took it too literally.
And they were right, of course it was about money...AND principles. The 2 are not incompatble.
It's not even a debate, we all know Ngannou's stance, it's well documented and has been discussed for years.

The UFC is made up of 4th tier athletes. How do we know this? Because they get paid like 4th tier athletes. If they were capable of competing in any other mainstream professional sport, they'd be doing it.

Pretty sure Ngannou doesn't care whether the Saudis lose money, or make money; he only cares about how much money he himself makes.
yeah but dana haters think that hes losing money wich isnt
lol

good thing your aint in the position of dana
the ufc would get bankrupt if it where people like you who makes decisions

do you hate the fact that hes not losing money? and is a succesful man?

Really shines a light on UFC fighter pay, Conor's crazy pay day vs Floyd Mayweather, Ngannou's pay days vs Fury and Joshua. In one fight, you can earn your entire career worth of pay in the UFC.
Conor / Floyd fight did 4.3M PPV buys. Exactly who do you think isn't also getting paid a record breaking purse in the UFC if they ever did those numbers there too? Not $130M sure, but it would be by far the biggest purse in UFC history if someone ever practically doubled the current buy record (which is also held by Conor coming off that Floyd fight).

The real light being shined is what happens when you're trillionaire that can afford to pay anything you have to to essentially book yourselves any event you want.

At this rate I'm set to surpass Ngannou on your obsession lists.
Lol, why would I be obsessed with a fucking moron?

your presence here is appreciated because we can laugh at your silliness. If that is your idea of obsession that’s allright with me sweetie, whatever helps you sleep at night
<Oku03>

Lol, why would I be obsessed with a fucking moron?

your presence here is appreciated because we can laugh at your silliness. If that is your idea of obsession that’s allright with me sweetie, whatever helps you sleep at night
<Oku03>
You're so obsessed with me you even remember to tag me in other posts so I'll see it.

It's cute but

b6075f351e09bf409b0ae0d4a18bc591f0bd1f20.gifv

Ngannou to earn $20 million, not including PPV and sponsorships against Anthony Joshua!

AJ sells PPVs very well even without Ngannou

untitled-2-jpg.1023147

BTW Saudis are well known for paying athletes shit tons of money! They pay soccer veterans hundred millions per year! That's more than any North American leagues (NBA, NFL, MLB etc.) wages.

They also signed golfer for $500 million!

Dana White and the UFC are the pinnacle of American Greed. Look at who his friends are and who is a guest at the events.

Good for Francis. Like so many others I completely underestimated him. Now he's killing it. I applaud him.

Ok if you want split hairs, Jones will make more from 2 boxing matches than Jones made and will make in his whole career.

Even then, it's still not quite accurate. Jon is fighting Stipe and you know that's gonna be a big pay day around 10 million for him, maybe more. And who knows what he will do after.

Where are you getting the 20 million number from?

The recent files that we're released from the lawsuit that show how much Jones, Rousey, Anderson and GSP were paid with PPV points.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back