Media Ngannou didn't realize the fight was over when Stipe got KO'd “I didn’t feel like i hurt him"

guys, he was talking about arlovski not stipe, go listen to that podcast..
28:30 time

Frank is such a sweetheart lol

Thats cuz he was rocked himself...

If Stipe wasnt also hurt and didnt go full street mode coming in .. that fight was about to go to another level of savagery...but it is what it is...great fight
Rocked? I don’t think so. I do think Stipe stunned him though. He stopped Francis in his tracks, but as soon as he regained his footing he was swangin and bangin. That’s not getting rocked.

Carwin has mentioned multiple times how he had no idea how hard he hit. He used to accidentally KO training partners because he just didn't know how much to restrain himself. Crazy

He actually gave Brendan Schaub CTE before he fought on TUF 10L.

His right foot came off the ground throwing the right hook. The left had more in it

I think Francis is aware he's clever and funny as fuck. His personality is part of what got him to where he is.

Dude is humble but talks that shit in a fun non-disrespectful way.

It's awesome how soft-spoken he is (especially since his first Stipe fight and the Lewis one). He just becomes a savage when that octagon door closes and we love him for it.

giphy.gif
I don't know who that is, but if I cared about the NFL I think I would be a fan. Lol!

there's nothing self-deprecating about what he said
Well, he could have said, "I struck him with a mighty wallop which sent him flying backwards several feet onto the mat. Even though his body appeared lifeless, I gave him another until that effete and useless Herb Dean pulled me away.

When you're as heavy handed as Ngannou and you have an opponent charging into the punch, it doesn't take much.

But the refere for AA vs N'Gannou was Adam Martinez, not Herb Dean?
listen to the podcast, they were talking about arlovski fight and then shaub mentioned herb and francis said : what ? like he didnt know why the fuck shaub mentions herb.
It doesnt matter but if would actualy listened to the podcast you would have known.

It was a split second and to Francis credit, not the hardest shot he's ever landed.

Funny how when Francis punches a knocked out opponent it's "cute" but when Black Beast did the same it was all butthurt threads.

Francis "why are you falling" Ngannou.

Dude is laying fools out cold by half assed punches and is later baffled they fell. Savage power. Dude is a beast.

Cameroonian Lenny Small.

Its crazy how Stipe decides to go all out when he was already hurt, he basicaly walked into the punch that did him.
I understand the risks of pulling guard but at least in the UFC you are safer doing so, it was common to see fighter drop to their backs trying to catch a breath when rocked, these days they try to survive standing just to end up getting ground and pounded worse.

Back