NFL Offseason Discussion v2: Punter Lives Matter

Is Dizzy obsessed with Derek Carr?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irvin needs to calm his long ass face/neck down. I thought I read that his dislike was mainly due to the Talib thing. King was just funnin and it shouldn't have hurt any feelings.

C3Y1N42WYAAHCtP.0.jpg
Meh. I dont care either way. Some guys just dont like the class clown types.
Irvin probably hates him because he can’t be an all pro like King.
No doubt keeps him up at night.
giphy.gif

He’s a punter with sick dances moves. Not that big of a deal. Punters come and go. I bet he’s a beast on dance dance revolution.

King is an absolute certainty to get a taunting penalty or two vs the Raiders.

If you don't like King you should pull the fucking stick out of your ass.

The dude got 2 unsportsmanlike penalties in a week span in 2016 and one last year and that's like...it...since 2013. He's been a top 5 punter for 3 years now.

He’s a punter with sick dances moves. Not that big of a deal. Punters come and go. I bet he’s a beast on dance dance revolution.

I like good Punters.
Johnny Hekker is my boy.
The worst thing in the NFL is a Kicker/Punter who looks like he wants to cry and go into the fetal position when he has to touch the ball like Blair Walsh or Kai Forbath.

I like good Punters.
Johnny Hekker is my boy.
The worst thing in the NFL is a Kicker/Punter who looks like he wants to cry and go into the fetal position when he has to touch the ball like Blair Walsh or Kai Forbath.

Oh I hate Kai. He was the skins kicker for a bit. But he’s better than Hopkins. I got a picture with Hopkins but I still wanna fight him when I think of all the times he’s choked. He’s a cool dude though. I shot the shit with him and Norman for about 5 mins.

Can Cano is the one true kicker.

Who is that clown who argued that taking a kicker in the 2md rd was a good idea?

Can we just be real for two seconds? The only two kickers that really matter are Greg the leg and the opera singer.

Northeast Philly people loved Donnie Jones lol

There was just something about this Eagles roster, staff, and the way they played this year.... As long as I've been a fan the only team that comes close to matching them is the 93 Phillies. At least in my lifetime....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back