NFL Offseason Discussion v2: Punter Lives Matter

Is Dizzy obsessed with Derek Carr?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m surprised it’s not more.
i’m not, the rest of your posts are too busy deepthroating donkey dick that won’t be relevant for the forseeable future.

the funny thing is @PUO3 is an actual Carr fan and only has 3 more pages than you lol

Punters lives don’t matter.

i’m not, the rest of your posts are too busy deepthroating donkey dick that won’t be relevant for the forseeable future.

the funny thing is @PUO3 is an actual Carr fan and only has 3 more pages than you lol
Oh man, donkey dick. Bringing out the big guns.

You went through mine and PUO’s post history because I said Carr (there’s another mention) has no playoff wins.

Lol

Lots of can qbs being discussed over the last couple days

You gonna search how many times I’ve mentioned Cam? Make sure to also add Scam and Can to that.

Oh man, donkey dick. Bringing out the big guns.

You went through mine and PUO’s post history because I said Carr (there’s another mention) has no playoff wins.

Lol
correction: deepthroat donkey dick. put some respek on that alliterative poetry.

i’m just calling you out on your recycled trash. That’s all.

Dizzy logic

Anybody: “Hey, what’s 2+2?”

Dizzy : “Carr has 0 playoff wins”

lmao

Where's the poll you donkey dick cigarette?!

Agreed. This Thread needs more Josh McCown talk.

And lol@ searching Dizzys post history about Emo Carr.

correction: deepthroat donkey dick. put some respek on that alliterative poetry.

i’m just calling you out on your recycled trash. That’s all.

Dizzy logic

Anybody: “Hey, what’s 2+2?”

Dizzy : “Carr has 0 playoff wins”

lmao
Recycled trash, sounds like you’re describing the 2018 Raiders after all those dope vet signings.

Recycled trash, sounds like you’re describing the 2018 Raiders after all those dope vet signings.
Case_keenum_vikings2017.jpg

Seen a lot of that from fans too tbh. Then again, the biggest complaints were: WRs that cant catch. Capable corners. Capable LB. Seems like they made an attempt at their biggest weaknesses.

Theres really no pleasing some people.

Canford should be bubble wrapped tbh.
He should probably just get strapped to a hospital bed but even that would probably tear something in his vagina.

Let’s not all forget about the one true earth shattering vet signing.

i

Any Case hate is just BS. Fischer ruins QBs. Both him and Goff got extremely better after they got new coaches and put into different offenses.

Let’s not all forget about the one true earth shattering vet signing.

i
If you werent a casual youd know that McKinnon is the best RB in the league and it was a value pickup.

I must be the alpha casual because I have never heard of McKinnon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back