NFL Offseason Discussion v2: Punter Lives Matter

Is Dizzy obsessed with Derek Carr?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vita Vea met with the Packers this morning. Doubt he falls to them but would be awesome to see him, Daniels, Mo, and Clark up front/rotating with each other.

Can Cano is the one true kicker.
I know Gano had a fine year last year but I've never been able to be cool with him since he choked on an easy one in SB50 and the potential game-winner to open the season in Denver. That shit helps set the tone of a game and a season.

As to Marquette King, good signing by Denver. Goofy guy, kicks the hell out of the ball, enjoy. Too bad he's going with the "revenge" angle when it's the Raider organization that is the reason he plays in the NFL today. Not many teams take time to develop a failed WR who insists he can be the punter.

Maybe when Oakland plays in Denver he can come out in a Power Ranger suit during warm-ups and get the crowd pumped. That would be fun if you're stoned out of your gourd.

I know Gano had a fine year last year but I've never been able to be cool with him since he choked on an easy one in SB50 and the potential game-winner to open the season in Denver. That shit helps set the tone of a game and a season.

As to Marquette King, good signing by Denver. Goofy guy, kicks the hell out of the ball, enjoy. Too bad he's going with the "revenge" angle when it's the Raider organization that is the reason he plays in the NFL today. Not many teams take time to develop a failed WR who insists he can be the punter.

Maybe when Oakland plays in Denver he can come out in a Power Ranger suit during warm-ups and get the crowd pumped. That would be fun if you're stoned out of your gourd.

Lol ya he really pissed me off with those super bowl and Denver misses. Last year he was money though.

Thomas Davis popped for PEDs, how shocking.

Clear case of tainted supplements.

After 3 blown ACL's you should probably be able to legally roid

hahah oh yes, I remember this savagery. safe to say that poor Brian Moorman does not.

Yo he ate that hit though. He was probably a bit out of it when he hopped up like that. It’s been years since I watched that play and I was legit shocked over how he just sprung up like that.

Dave Toub just got promoted to asst. Head coach for the Chiefs. They might be grooming him to replace Reid when he eventually retires.

<mma4>

Dave Toub just got promoted to asst. Head coach for the Chiefs. They might be grooming him to replace Reid when he eventually retires.

<mma4>
He'll be an HC somewhere else within the next two years. Everyone seems to love sucking his dick so someone will give him the shot soon. Hell it could be Denver depending on how next season goes.

He'll be an HC somewhere else within the next two years. Everyone seems to love sucking his dick so someone will give him the shot soon. Hell it could be Denver depending on how next season goes.

Toub has been rumored to be a HC for so long that you may be right.

I just want him to stay within the org for as long as possible because he is by all accounts a great coach/football mind

Toub has been rumored to be a HC for so long that you may be right.

I just want him to stay within the org for as long as possible because he is by all accounts a great coach/football mind
He is the hot cock on the block. If Frank Reich landed an HC job this year I don't see how Toub won't have one soon. His boy Brock Olivo ended up being an absolute shit special teams coach though. Maybe he sent Olivo to Denver as sabotage, guy was so moronic that it seems possible.

He is the hot cock on the block. If Frank Reich landed an HC job this year I don't see how Toub won't have one soon. His boy Brock Olivo ended up being an absolute shit special teams coach though. Maybe he sent Olivo to Denver as sabotage, guy was so moronic that it seems possible.

You werent supposed to know that, Moon

tenor.gif

Clear case of tainted supplements.
Actually steroids in the meat is pretty standard here down South. Adds flavor and really helps kick in the family BBQ get-together.

200w.gif

All this kicker/punter talk makes me wish there was a domestic asssult perpetrated by an NFL player we could talk about. Throwing broads on guns and shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back