NFL Offseason Discussion v2: Punter Lives Matter

Is Dizzy obsessed with Derek Carr?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah except:

That's from Alfred Morris, of all people. Morris would never jumpt to defend a shitty locker room guy, and he barely speaks about anything at all.

Morris has never been anything but the best team mate, a great dude, and humble as fuck. So if Alfred Morris is saying he's not bad in the locker it's got to mean something

Yeah... I gotta agree and I hate Morris for obvious reasons now.

I will politely disagree with you. Always said the Seahawks WRs were underrated (Golden Tate before he went to a different offense and balled out), I think Richardson fits that mold and his numbers will grow outside of Seattle (had decent numbers last year).

Here is my question for richardson, can Alex Smith for the 2nd year in a row, show he can throw the deep ball?

Its so funny when people try to speculate on what goes on inside of a locker room. Its no wonder so many athletes dont want to deal with media or fans.

I dont think Oakcan can afford him now but Id be elated for that addition. Always been a big fan of Dez style.

Maybe that Suh money is still available somewhere

Last edited:
CJ Canderson released.

Broncos going to take Barkley....?

CJ Canderson released.

If he doesn't have a market SF seems like the logical choice. Cal boy with connections to the top guy in the front office. SF needs a power back and he somewhat fits that mold

edit- just noticed a forgot “money” after Suh

They were gonna bring suh in for a visit then pulled out cause his asking price was too high.
I’m assuming the Raiders were looking in the 12m range for Suh. If they could have afford Suh at that surely they could afford Dez if they really wanted him

CJ Canderson released.

Strange move right before the draft

He had a solid season considering the shit Qb and oline play

edit- just noticed a forgot “money” after Suh

They were gonna bring suh in for a visit then pulled out cause his asking price was too high.
I’m assuming the Raiders were looking in the 12m range for Suh. If they could have afford Suh at that surely they could afford Dez if they really wanted him
Thats a good point.

Probably an easy restructure on Carr, KO, Hudson etc.

Surprised by that. I’d be pretty livid if they made that pick.
Really? Id be fucking juiced if I were a Donkey fan. I think thats a really good move tbh. Theyre confident they have a QB.

Thats a good point.

Probably an easy restructure on Carr, KO, Hudson etc.

Either way I thing they are happy at the Wr position even with Seth.

Really? Id be fucking juiced if I were a Donkey fan. I think thats a really good move tbh. Theyre confident they have a QB.
Booker and Henderson are quality backs. Just feel like they have other pressing needs. If they aren’t getting a QB or Nelson I hope they go Chubb. They need an upgrade on the interior.

I also heard that the majority of those designated driver programs are ran by the team. Meaning that if you use them then your employer knows how much/often you are getting fucked up. Still no excuse though. You can afford an Uber on any NFL salary.

The biggest problem with impaired driving is that people that are too impaired to drive are often too impaired to know it. Touch screens should be put in every vehicle with some sort of test to be performed before driving.

I was reading that they're really liking Chad Kelly's development. Meh, I say give him a shot. <Manning1>

"I want to see him go to Green Bay and play with Aaron Rodgers" - Stephen A

100% if I were Dez he should go play for NO, GB, or NE to metaphorically flip off Jerruh. But I don't know if NO, GB, or NE can pay him.

GB just paid Mo, Jimmy, and Adams and still have Matthews ridic contract on the books and are still re-working Cobb and need to pay Godgers in the next couple years.

Booker and Henderson are quality backs. Just feel like they have other pressing needs. If they aren’t getting a QB or Nelson I hope they go Chubb. They need an upgrade on the interior.
If Chubb is there I believe thats the pick. Denver goes all in on pass rushers. You can never have enough.

CRoz3BhUcAAYBf7.jpg

Oldie but a goodie.

Cowturd has been dick-riding Darnold so much lately that I hope he bursts into flames at the podium.
"Easily the best QB in the draft"? I feel like everyone has their own top-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back