NFL Offseason Discussion v2: Punter Lives Matter

Is Dizzy obsessed with Derek Carr?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.red dit.com/r/nfl/comments/8c9txj/oc_how_do_qbs_who_fall_below_the_585_magic_number/

Had to put a space in between the d’s because the forum went crazy

For anyone still on the Josh Allen hype train after reading that please give me a legitimate argument to why he should even be drafted in the first couple of rounds. “Arm strength” doesn’t count.

You always hear how you can’t teach accuracy but I’m glad someone finally put the stats together.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Lol at trying to argue Favre was a bust tho

I think the Seahawks will be a win away from contention basically all season, but you missed the dance this year and it's not like they improved. With the Rams loading up and the 49ers looking like they've found their guy at QB, the division is going to be rough. Who knows, maybe the Cards will surprise too, but I think they are a ~5-11 team.
nah son. by firing bevell they pretty much broke even for the off season already and anything that happens in the draft is a bonus. The Guy was a serious detriment to the team.
As many know, I hate Darnell beavel more than anyone on earth except 1 guy. but I don't think that my extreme and just hatred for him has clouded the facts. I've always hated the hire of beavel by caroll. He seemed so predictable in his play calling and reading some vikes fans, thoughts on bevell did nothing to help. they were all glad he was gone and this was when they had Brett Favruh and the very angry Percy Harvin(cant remember if sidney rice was still with them or with the hawks during bevells final seasons) so they were fairly prolific.

Oh and seriously, how many fucking bubble screens can you call?
Look at the 1st half vs 2nd half stats of the 2017, the difference in every single offensive stat is staggering. This leads me to believe he had been figured out. Yet still he either refused or didnt know how to adapt to what was happening in real time.

Them the way he handled SB49 loss by blaming the intended receiver on the play who had made the squad because of special teams and had 19 receptions all year, saying he didnt go hard enough to the ball rather than saying "Yeah I should have had a better playcall ready for the last seconds of the biggest game of the year, shouldnt have trusted such an inexperienced player and put it in my stars hands."

There are many that think bevell never even called a play on that fateful day. many think they were banking so hard on Bellicheck to call a TO and when he didn't Bevell left Russtle with his pants down.

If you ever see that play again, watch Marshawn and I believe its Baldwin. They literally have no idea what play was called or where to line up after breaking the huddle and scrambling to the line.

my expert analysis makes me see this as addition by subtraction. Losing Avril, Kam, bennett and Sherm will hurt but they are cancelled out by the firing of bevell and Dion Jordan playing like his draft position.

But yeah I think the Rams should take the division and SF probably gets 2nd. Im thinking we get 3rd and/or perhaps a wild card.

Heres the only man in the world that hates Darnell beavel more than me.

The last 15 seconds are gold. The man has horrific teeth.......... but he also has a point.

So Incognito just wants out of his contract and that is what this is all about. Fucking idiot signed the contract a month ago.

So Incognito just wants out of his contract and that is what this is all about. Fucking idiot signed the contract a month ago.

I mean he signed it, but I'm sure he had input from his agent. Dumb move taking a paycut

Wow.. Incognito is a racist and he doesn't have a backbone... I'm shocked. What a jackass.

Nah. You see, he should quote the original post not the two sentences post. You dont request a paragraph then. It was a great wall of text anyways.

Did you see what I did there?

I think you stopped reading my post because you lack the comprehension skills required to read it all the way.way. sorry your mother did drugs while you were in the womb and stunted your brain's development.

You seem pretty smug for an idiot who can fuck up a two sentence post.

You seem pretty smug for an idiot who can fuck up a two sentence post.

It was the autocorrect system on my phone. It's a bit different than the I phone. I'm sorry that I triggered you. I advise posting with like minded people in the future. You're like a poor man's Robin to @mooninite54 's Batman. You can do better.

<LynchWink>

I believe in you.

I like the signing more now since I know Sammy plays argonian in the elder scrolls games

Dez just followed Nuk, DW4, Will and Watt on Instagram

I really hope will fuller doesn't get burried on the depth chart if Dez signs with them. He was tearing it up last year with Watson.

I really hope will fuller doesn't get burried on the depth chart if Dez signs with them. He was tearing it up last year with Watson.

He won't. Nuk and Dez will play inside. Will will have the same role as last year. Watson spreads the ball around

Just another player doing something stupid and getting canned. Take a taxi or hire a driver. Don't pass out behind the wheel on the road and fight with cops when they wake you up.

Doesn't the NFL supply players with designated drivers in most major cities if they ask? Thought I read that somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Username Required LMAO
Back