NFL Offseason Discussion v2: Punter Lives Matter

Is Dizzy obsessed with Derek Carr?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Chubb is there I believe thats the pick. Denver goes all in on pass rushers. You can never have enough.

Yeah but you can get a pass rusher in the 7th rd so why waste a high pick

If he doesn't have a market SF seems like the logical choice. Cal boy with connections to the top guy in the front office. SF needs a power back and he somewhat fits that mold

Yuck. Rather just take someone late in the draft. Don't see the need with Jet, Breida, and Juice.

Giants are dumb enough to pull that shit too. No offensive line and their QB is a fossil but theyll reach on a stud running back and waste him.

CRoz3BhUcAAYBf7.jpg

Oldie but a goodie.

Cowturd has been dick-riding Darnold so much lately that I hope he bursts into flames at the podium.
"Easily the best QB in the draft"? I feel like everyone has their own top-3.
Didnt realize Fedor played football.

Giants are dumb enough to pull that shit too. No offensive line and their QB is a fossil but theyll reach on a stud running back and waste him.

Pretty much.

Their three biggest needs are pass rusher, OL, and QB of the future. You've got an elite talent in each category sitting there and you're gonna take the RB. It's just bad team building.

CRoz3BhUcAAYBf7.jpg

Oldie but a goodie.

Cowturd has been dick-riding Darnold so much lately that I hope he bursts into flames at the podium.
"Easily the best QB in the draft"? I feel like everyone has their own top-3.

He legit said "his floor is Andrew Luck and his ceiling is GOAT / Tom Brady"

Yuck. Rather just take someone late in the draft. Don't see the need with Jet, Breida, and Juice.
For cheap? Need a short yardage back, I take him if he is taking backup money

He legit said "his floor is Andrew Luck and his ceiling is GOAT / Tom Brady"
Haha, exactly. I think Darnold is a good choice, as he has the least red flags imo, but don't go telling me he's going to be fucking Dan Marino. Any or all of these QBs could "bust" depending on landing zone and a million other factors. I simply haven't heard anyone nearly as hyped for Darnold as Colin, and I wonder where that's coming from.

"I want to see him go to Green Bay and play with Aaron Rodgers" - Stephen A

100% if I were Dez he should go play for NO, GB, or NE to metaphorically flip off Jerruh. But I don't know if NO, GB, or NE can pay him.

GB just paid Mo, Jimmy, and Adams and still have Matthews ridic contract on the books and are still re-working Cobb and need to pay Godgers in the next couple years.

The Packers don't play the Cowboys this year so no revenge.

Haha, exactly. I think Darnold is a good choice, as he has the least red flags imo, but don't go telling me he's going to be fucking Dan Marino. Any or all of these QBs could "bust" depending on landing zone and a million other factors. I simply haven't heard anyone nearly as hyped for Darnold as Colin, and I wonder where that's coming from.
He came on his show // I get the feeling they talk a bit off air.

Brutal if true - He was basically their first round pick last year

I wonder how much the talking heads are getting paid to shill for these guys. If you want to know why Lamar Jackson NEEDED an agent then look no further than the hypocritical BS being spewed by the talking heads.

No way these guys can be truly that ignorant to throw out the “red flags” for Jackson and completely dismiss the same concerns for different QB’s. No doubt these guys are scratching the agents backs so Cowturd and the sort will get some juicy gossip down the line.

Of the talking heads Cowherd is the one that makes zero sense to me. He seems to be like 100% wrong 100% of the time.

How he has a job is beyond me.

Of the talking heads Cowherd is the one that makes zero sense to me. He seems to be like 100% wrong 100% of the time.

How he has a job is beyond me.

That's why I watch him. It's like watching a train wreck. I almost feel like he must use that as his angle, to get people like me hate-watching him. The fact they put him AND Shitlock on the same show is mindboggling. Both shows have some decent guests though, especially love when they kind of fuck with Cowherd.

I feel like the media-agent it must be a symbiotic relationship like you see in the movies. "Well, everyone else gets invited to the premiere, but not you guys, you called Batman vs. Superman 'the worst thing since 9/11.' Give Justice League 4 Stars and we'll talk about letting you into the Aquaman screening".

Count Kiperula legit compared Josh Allen to Brett Favre when justifying his Allen at #1 Mock draft.
Pre Draft sports shows are serious hype shitshows.

Count Kiperula legit compared Josh Allen to Brett Favre when justifying his Allen at #1 Mock draft.
Pre Draft sports shows are serious hype shitshows.
It's ALMOST as bad as every time an American HW starts knocking out every journeyman in the real of boxing.

ALMOST

I wonder how much the talking heads are getting paid to shill for these guys. If you want to know why Lamar Jackson NEEDED an agent then look no further than the hypocritical BS being spewed by the talking heads.

No way these guys can be truly that ignorant to throw out the “red flags” for Jackson and completely dismiss the same concerns for different QB’s. No doubt these guys are scratching the agents backs so Cowturd and the sort will get some juicy gossip down the line.
Why would a GM be listening to what Screamin A has to say about prospects?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back