NFL Fantasy Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need 11 from Coleman tonight, after last weeks output I'm not remotely confident

Balt def and Andrews 2 tds saved me in another league when Barkley put up 5

Bout to trade Coleman for a backup kicker and a nice word.... 11points thats all you needed man , ELEVEN POINTS

Bout to trade Coleman for a backup kicker and a nice word.... 11points thats all you needed man , ELEVEN POINTS
I needed 3 more for almost an entire quarter in a PPR league. Its like Shanny can see my teams.

Terrible luck this season. I've got the third highest score in the league but in 9th place with the most points scored against. I would've won this week if Kittle played.

Scored 160pts. Would have won in 10 out of 12 of our games. Of course my opponent had 191 pts

May have risked killing a dynasty league by accepting this latest trade that was offered to me out of the blue. I got Dalvin Cook for my 20 and 21 1sts (so late), Dionte Johnson, and Brian Hill.

My team is this, start 1qb, 3rb, 3wr, 1te, 1 flex. 12 team, not showing pure bench players

Qb- Russell Wilson, Cousins
Rb- CMC, Cook, Kamara, D Henry, Gurley
Wr- Hopkins, Diggs, Golloday, Edelman, Arob
Te- Kelce, Andrews

I won last two years and already the group chat of "Looks like another couple years are locked up" has begun, with one already saying "I don't feel like wasting 50 bucks each year, so this is my last in this league"

May have risked killing a dynasty league by accepting this latest trade that was offered to me out of the blue. I got Dalvin Cook for my 20 and 21 1sts (so late), Dionte Johnson, and Brian Hill.

My team is this, start 1qb, 3rb, 3wr, 1te, 1 flex. 12 team, not showing pure bench players

Te- Kelce, Andrews

I won last two years and already the group chat of "Looks like another couple years are locked up" has begun, with one already saying "I don't feel like wasting 50 bucks each year, so this is my last in this league"

Damn your team is stacked!!

Te- Kelce, Andrews

Lol wtf. That roster is absolutely ridiculous.

Lol wtf. That roster is absolutely ridiculous.

I killed it/got lucky in the startup draft 2017. Todd Gurley 2nd round after his 2016 season
Derrick Henry before he broke out. Took Kamara before his rookie season began long after the more highly valued Fournette and Mixon and Corey Davis types were taking. His production for that value was huge. Got Diggs and Kelce and Russel in startup there as well.

Made a few good trades since then. Got CMC last offseason for Mike Evans and Damien Williams after he was a fantasy stud after Hunt was out. Some people were real believers in Dwill. Got Cook after his 2nd injury riddled season for a 1st and some hyped up guys who didn't do anything. Sold Cook, Landry, a 1st, something else for Hopkins (I think it was my "backup" TE Austin Hooper. So in hindsight I overpaid for Nuk). Now that Cook is solid, I have him back for imo way cheaper than he should be.

Winning this leauge each year pays my entry fees for other leagues. Hopefully it doesn't fizzle away to nothing

You must play with people who wear chin straps.

Fuck drafting JuJu and OBJ

what waste of picks

Edit, wrong thread

James Conner is killing one of my teams, dude stays hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back