NFL Fantasy Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick 2
Singletary, Montgomery, AP, Samuels

Should have benched Coleman :(
You and me both

source.gif

I’m going to do it and roll the dice on David Montgomery. He’s going against a very good run defense so I’m not expecting much.

That pouring on touchdown from watson to hopkins who my opponent has really put me in an early hole.

CMC is amazing. 10k on DraftKings and still hits 4x value. Fucking hell.

Ingram getting stuffed at the goal line won me my match this week. Needed this luck

Please god let Barkley get going soon.

I really, really need Herndon to do something. TE has been my achilles heel this season. Ive essentially gotten zero production in 4/6 leagues.

The others ones, Waller and now Henry have saved me.

What a disaster of a position this year.

Agree....total train wreck. Had Cook. Moved on to some scrubs. Now have Olsen. PAINFUL

Initial thoughts on
Scary terry , tyler boyd , or devante parker?
Need a bye week replacement for sutton and theilen is dead to me .

Maybe the Bears can hire a new HC who's kissed a girl who sucked Sean McVay's dick.

It's apparently all you need to be an NFL head coach.

dunno who actually watches this shit but I agree a little bit

Pick 2
Singletary, Montgomery, AP, Samuels
Ap and Singletary

Ap hasn't got less than 75yrds a game since coaching change and Singletary should have starting job on lock / bills want to run .

Need advice.

Engram out. I don't have a back up TE.

My WR's are locked in (we play 3 each week, Chark on bye and not dropping him)

RB's - Aaron Jones, Mack, Singletery, Brieda, Samuels, Damien Williams.

I need to play 3 of them...and drop one so I can grab at TE. I see Samuels as 1 more week and then basically not usable but great spot this week. Jones is a lock, Mack is too but a bit TD dependent due to know passing game work, Singletery on the rise....D Williams too and I like him with Mahomes coming back. Feel like it's down to Brieda or Samuels to drop. I have Mack, Jones and Singletery in lineup right now. Holding the others to keep them away from my opponent as he has a weak lineup this week and I need the win.

TE options - TJ Hock, Rhett, Jonnu, Doyle, Herndon, Gisecki. One of these guys will get grabbed soon as Kittle is down and that team does not have a back up TE either.

Initial thoughts on
Scary terry , tyler boyd , or devante parker?
Need a bye week replacement for sutton and theilen is dead to me .

Play the best match-up imo... I have Boyd on my team and he's just not getting it done even though he gets targeted 10 times a game. Technically Boyd does have a good match-up versus the ravens who give up a lot points to the slot. With that said the Bengals are starting a rookie QB this week.

Need advice.

I need to play 3 of them...and drop one so I can grab at TE. I see Samuels as 1 more week and then basically not usable but great spot this week. Jones is a lock, Mack is too but a bit TD dependent due to know passing game work, Singletery on the rise....D Williams too and I like him with Mahomes coming back. Feel like it's down to Brieda or Samuels to drop. I have Mack, Jones and Singletery in lineup right now. Holding the others to keep them away from my opponent as he has a weak lineup this week and I need the win.

TE options - TJ Hock, Rhett, Jonnu, Doyle, Herndon, Gisecki. One of these guys will get grabbed soon as Kittle is down and that team does not have a back up TE either.

I agree about Samuels, he's good until Conner comes back. Samuels isn't your normal running back anyways, he's a pass catcher. I'm not a huge fan of Williams in KC's offense. One week He'll get 10-15 touches, followed by 5 the next. If Herndon EVER gets HEALTHY, he'll be a TE1. I just don't know if that's gonna happen. I like TJ versus the Bears but now Stafford might be out for at least a month with a broken back. You're left with play the best match-up.

Need advice.

Doyle, because Hilton is out.

Drop Samuels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back